Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was in the mood for hotsauce last night so got me some wicked wings and reaper sauce from woollies, had a bit on the finger meh tasted nice by no means unbearable. So I smothered the chicken like a kid does Devon and sauce sandwiches, eyeballs started to sweat ,lips a bit numb still no chronic burn all good.
Thismorn walking arcoss the oval with my coffee stomach started to rumble , oh shit I ain't making this home bolted back to woollies toilets. 30 minutes later my arsehole looks like a Japanese flag and very tender

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the mood for hotsauce last night so got me some wicked wings and reaper sauce from woollies, had a bit on the finger meh tasted nice by no means unbearable. So I smothered the chicken like a kid does Devon and sauce sandwiches, eyeballs started to sweat ,lips a bit numb still no chronic burn all good.
Thismorn walking arcoss the oval with my coffee stomach started to rumble , oh shit I ain't making this home bolted back to woollies toilets. 30 minutes later my arsehole looks like a Japanese flag and very tender
Must have been the preservatives in the wicked wings.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Feel fucking terrible, probably Covid but I didn't think it hit this hard until after a few days. Might be something else.