SC H2H Champion
Evil
SC Top Scorer Kemspey Dog
SC Draft Champion TheSexDogs

NF H2H Champion RNDG Mosman Magpies
NF Top Scorer Bradyk
NF Draft Champion Dognacious

Tipping Champion Kempsey Dog

Gratz to all and thanks for participating.

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good job mate
Will only do supercoach

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh we will see how long SC take to make their comps available to create, after Fantasy had theirs ready a lot earlier than usual. Last year Fantasy werent ready till end of January. So a month earlier this year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Added poll asking if people want to play bye rounds this year in Supercoach H2H. Not making it an option in Fantasy as with the smaller squad its even harder to plan for byes + origin. It will also not be an option in any drafts.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Joined the fantasy one. Not planning on doing SC as my thought process on that has been made clear :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My name is shit but its Phuck Ezra Mam because he ended up eliminating me last year because my mate had him and yeah…long story that one. Can’t change my name unless i go on laptop or app opens up, will do it tomorrow maybe.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me, i have to keep track of who is who. If people dont tell me they cant win the title, if their comp name isnt the same as their kennel name

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay. Bye but I'm so fuckerd so maybe don't list n to me

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay. Bye but I'm so fuckerd so maybe don't list n to me
Rule number 1 is you always put your phone in the dial safe before the sesh. Rookie mistakes

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see NRL Fantasy has it's usual laughable fuck ups.. On the app and desktop version it doesn't tell you how much cap space you have left when building a team.. Kind of important to know..

It crashes every two seconds and once you add certain cheap players on the bench, it crashes as well.. I have no idea why I keep bothering with this amateur bullshit from them every year..

Plus they released it after the NRL raised the cap so the Fantasy cap is only $10 million compared to $12 million in the NRL.. They should have waited..

And the ***** want $20 for fantasy coach to give you basic stats and info that should be free. Fuck that!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I see NRL Fantasy has it's usual laughable fuck ups.. On the app and desktop version it doesn't tell you how much cap space you have left when building a team.. Kind of important to know..

It crashes every two seconds and once you add certain cheap players on the bench, it crashes as well.. I have no idea why I keep bothering with this amateur bullshit from them every year..

Plus they released it after the NRL raised the cap so the Fantasy cap is only $10 million compared to $12 million in the NRL.. They should have waited..

And the ***** want $20 for fantasy coach to give you basic stats and info that should be free. Fuck that!
My Fantasy has been fine on both laptop and phone. It’s still pretty early for the release so they will hopefully fix any bug issues before the season starts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My Fantasy has been fine on both laptop and phone. It’s still pretty early for the release so they will hopefully fix any bug issues before the season starts
Point is they shouldn't be releasing it when there are this many bugs. And there are still massive bugs and crashes like this during every season. They must get the app built and run from North Korea or something

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Greetings

This will be the 2023 Kennel comps thread for Supercoach H2H, Supercoach Draft, NRL Fantasy and tipping comps, and discussion about them

As they become available to create, join details for the various comps will appear in this post. I will also update the status and other info for each comp regularly

As usual titles and premium memberships are the prizes

Important: if your comp name differs from your kennel username, you must pm it to me or you cant win any titles.

NRL Fantasy H2H

First one available this year, and much earlier than usual

Players: 2/16
Rules: Byes are off. Starts round 1, Top 8 finals rounds 24-27.

Just click the below link to join

Keep an eye on this post, all comps should be available to join by late January 23
Do you need a comp invite code for this one?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Added for the first time here a new comp type. NRL Fantasy Draft. Join link is in post 1 of this thread. 10 man league.

Ive played the format 1 year so far and it was different to SC draft in the same ways NRL Fantasy H2H is different to SC H2H. If 5 kennelers join there will be a title, if i need to fill the spots with public later.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Added for the first time here a new comp type. NRL Fantasy Draft. Join link is in post 1 of this thread. 10 man league.

Ive played the format 1 year so far and it was different to SC draft in the same ways NRL Fantasy H2H is different to SC H2H. If 5 kennelers join there will be a title, if i need to fill the spots with public later.
I think i joined the draft, does it say i’m in there. My Name is just my name on here