News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to think forward not backwards, regardless. JR was moved on because he couldn't spark anything, and you add to that his injuries and inability to crack Super League it would be a mistake by the club, but with Gus on the scene it just makes me more confident that he was brought back for marketing and to help with the up and coming players.

Not only that, but the bloke will be 34.
No doubt, not the ideal experienced stop gap but right now Flanno is top of the food chain which is just as bad as JR unless the kid finally has a breakout season.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No doubt, not the ideal experienced stop gap but right now Flanno is top of the food chain which is just as bad as JR unless the kid finally has a breakout season.
They've just gotta put all focus on his efforts with the ball because his defence is solid.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WTF "moved on", that's bullshit (a word I reserve for only the most ridiculous of posts). He left to take more money, a shitload more money, from the Tigers.

Injuries can be signs of physical weakness / deficiencies eg; TTrbojevic , OR they can simply be bad luck eg; Foran. I have no idea which of those is the case for Reynolds, but I'm confident that our doctors and physios will find out very quickly. Then CC and Gould will make the appropriate decision.

Who gives fark how old he is, if he is capable then he plays, if he can't then he won't. There are plenty of examples, Luke Lewis played till he was 34, Cliff Lyons played until he was 38, JWH is the same age as Reynolds, so is DCE.

Always a Bulldog
It was a bit of both. Our forwards and outside backs were keeping us somewhat competitive and we were still interested in Foz.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They've just gotta put all focus on his efforts with the ball because his defence is solid.
Thats the big plus about Flannagan... If he can get his basics firing in attack he will be good for us.