News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Surely you have to love the words, the love and the passion?

The bloke lost me after the successive tripping incidents back in the day but if he truly earns a spot then I have no issues at all if he's in the team. Finally, player's will hopefully earn their $$ and their spot....will be a nice change.

Loved reading that they're running up hills. Smash them CC.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We signed Kikau, Mahoney, Sutton and Cameron Ciraldo after finishing 12th with no actual coach since round 10.

The tooth fairy would give us a top 4 spot but we are definitely a shot at a top 8 spot. If not, what the fuck are we doing and why should we care..

It’s about time we embrace a positive winning attitude, I am fucking sick of all the loser shit thinking.
Top 8 or we riot.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wish him the best of luck. He is a very popular figure with many supporters.

It's a huge ask to come back into 2023 footy as a 33 y.o. after a long break from the day to day grind, and the physical injury history Josh has sustained.

All part of the media circus on one hand but he will bring upsides and positives to his presense around the club.

If Ciro thinks he deserves a shot, then so be it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta be super fit for defense, have a bit of x factor creativity in attack, we need a short kicking game could be him.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got a bloke with his experience and passion wanting to play for minimum wage. Honestly just seems like a no-brainer.

Meanwhile we have Flanagan the passenger there every week making nearly half a million a season...

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My take is at some stage he’ll come of the bench, it’ll be a home game, and in the lead up to him playing there’ll be a hundred media articles about it because as mentioned early, a lot of doggies fans love him and news that he’ll be playing will get a lot more bums on seats ..

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We lost our way as a club and we need some experienced pros to set the standards. Our new recruits and the players who have been M.I.A from the Barrett era will have to buy into the ethos we are building.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't see Reynolds making the cut. Topine would be my 14, with Nu Brown in NSW Cup to interchange with the young pup, whos name i can't remember.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't see Reynolds making the cut. Topine would be my 14, with Nu Brown in NSW Cup to interchange with the young pup, whos name i can't remember.
Brandon Clarke

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got a bloke with his experience and passion wanting to play for minimum wage. Honestly just seems like a no-brainer.

Meanwhile we have Flanagan the passenger there every week making nearly half a million a season...
I agree, Sadly he can't be any worse that Flanagan. Heck dare I say it even Lewis with his Black Friday speaker sale is a better option

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club should be embarrassed by this. I actually got teased at the shops yesterday, bloke saw my bulldog shorts and started making fun of me because we signed Reynolds. I had to take my shorts off and buy and new pair at Big W just so I could finish shopping ffs
I will just leave this here…, although I am sure old mate Jakey has shared this with you already…:tearsofjoy:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8NEsY81/

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be like Parramatta signing Blake Ferguson on a train and trial dealing while calling him a club legend.

Bulldogdoove

Waterboy
Reaction score
Err no he isn't a Davey like signing, one played first grade at a very good level this year and is 3 years younger.. the other guy was cooked several years ago :tearsofjoy:
Behind the scenes if CC thinks there is a valid role thats fine..and firing the actual first grade guys up at training and giving them a laugh when he spews his hole up going beyond his max is also fine.

I agree with many, if he starts it's a fail and a poor look as to the strength of our squad.
FMD can’t believe I am saying this. I hated Reynolds when he was playing for the Dogs in his prime - basically because he was a dumb footballer in control of a pretty decent team. He almost cost us a number of games with bonehead plays….. and actually cost us a few.
Would be interesting to poll the amount of guys but that were pissed off when Lewis was shown the door - and if the same are against our old mate Reynolds getting a crack meaning our roster is in trouble.
I would rather a guy that has a fekin crack like Reynolds than a half who is content to just keep dummying and dropping it back inside - an old paper bag full of shit could read most of our plays.
i think none of us would bag Flanno ( or his alter ego the Gun) if he actually took his testicles out of his Audi, ran the ball like a fekin first grader and represented the Jersey proper. If he can’t do that by round 5 - wheel the geriatric out for a spin - at least he will have a crack. Just one man’s opinion.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD can’t believe I am saying this. I hated Reynolds when he was playing for the Dogs in his prime - basically because he was a dumb footballer in control of a pretty decent team. He almost cost us a number of games with bonehead plays….. and actually cost us a few.
Would be interesting to poll the amount of guys but that were pissed off when Lewis was shown the door - and if the same are against our old mate Reynolds getting a crack meaning our roster is in trouble.
I would rather a guy that has a fekin crack like Reynolds than a half who is content to just keep dummying and dropping it back inside - an old paper bag full of shit could read most of our plays.
i think none of us would bag Flanno ( or his alter ego the Gun) if he actually took his testicles out of his Audi, ran the ball like a fekin first grader and represented the Jersey proper. If he can’t do that by round 5 - wheel the geriatric out for a spin - at least he will have a crack. Just one man’s opinion.
Yep appreciate what your saying and the worrying thing is how will flanno perform maybe poorly, so its quite possible other options are sourced and their not great either.
Could be wrong just don't see him taking a top 30 spot unless the new agreement factors in additional players supplementary to that 30.
Your right mate he will have a go idk if he is up to the task though that's the great doubt.

MachoMan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Reynolds misses a top 30 spot. They have offered him a NSW Cup Spot but not sure on his feelings.