Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao. It also has a 5.8 user score of real life non activist “professional critics” lol.
Up to 7.5 now. Most of the poor user reviews are just complaining that it's a re-release of an old game for a cash grab. Even though it's a free upgrade.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the diversity update where ash and pikachu and finally make love without being discriminated against
In a kids show?

That's pretty disgusting dude. I thought you wanted to protect the children but it turns out that you have some weird, sick thoughts.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the diversity update where ash and pikachu and finally make love without being discriminated against
They've been sharing a bed for over 20 years

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They've been sharing a bed for over 20 years
You know what’s funny but fkd up at the same time? That logic is the sort of logic used to retcon characters into being gay lol. Like in destiny 2 they’ve retconned a teacher and student into being gay now out of nowhere lmao. You twitter types really have destroyed the gaming industry tbh.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In a kids show?

That's pretty disgusting dude. I thought you wanted to protect the children but it turns out that you have some weird, sick thoughts.
Coming from the guy ok with men dressed as females doing educational dance lessons for minors lmao.

Also love is love.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know what’s funny but fkd up at the same time? That logic is the sort of logic used to retcon characters into being gay lol. Like in destiny 2 they’ve retconned a teacher and student into being gay now out of nowhere lmao. You twitter types really have destroyed the gaming industry tbh.
Omg I don't care :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This guy literally hasn’t stopped spamming in the other thread and says he doesn’t care with an emoji to solidify its claim.
Cos musk is attempting to brainwash me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95%

Not much details available yet, but it looks like Sony is finally getting a first party accessibility controller

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95%

Not much details available yet, but it looks like Sony is finally getting a first party accessibility controller

Thanks for thinking of me Hacky appreciate it..

Came across it today..only problem from what I have read you still need some movement to move the joystick component and press buttons.... The beauty of the Quadstick..which I have shown here before..you don’t need any movement in your limbs at all..only breath and slight neck movement.. Plus you customise any game to suit your playing style.. The Quadstick is compatible for Use with the Ps4..however Ps5 only ps4 games that have been upgraded to ps5 can be played..even then you have to go through via a third party source.. It’s because the new Ps5 controllers have a new shock system.. Fingers crossEd the Quadstick is one of those third part controllers this new controllers works with..however doesn’t look there’s a USB port witch the Quadstick needs.. Alternatively the Quadstick works with no problem with Xbox series X..which I’m warming to the idea of getting one..

Just a note..if you are going to make games accessible for all you gotta take it to the worst possible scenario..no movement whatsoever..no switches you can put on the side of your headrest..or switches Under your elbows.. I mean they even said it can sit on your lap in your wheelchair.. So? Most people want play in a relaxed position like in your bed.. Quadstick allows both..even on a title table..doesn’t need your ‘lap’..I mean you still have to be transferred from chair to bed..so your gaming is limited..in bed you just lower your backrest..little things like this they don’t think of ..

Sounds like to me those who give them advice are just too willing rather than dismissive if you know what I mean..I know I sound negative to something in theory is good…but you need be negative to get the best positive in the end..

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring back atari . . . 1 joystick and 1 button the way it should be

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played some Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla yesterday and kept thinking how good modern gaming can be. Such a beautiful game and so thorough on Viking history and life. I haven’t gotten right into it and won’t until I buy it. I was playing a copy that I bought for my brother and am lending it for a bit. It has some interesting aspects, including a whole non-game that is about experiencing Viking life iirc. So you can learn about in an interactive way, which is cool.