Official Gus on Twitter

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know much about the kid? Think he was the roosters kid we got?
Yeah he's the former Roosters 2nd rower. Was one of the best Reserves players in the comp last season playing for Norths.. He looks like a good defender with some attacking upside and ball playing ability. He seems ready for the NRL and should play a role this season with us lacking depth in the 2nd row.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he's the former Roosters 2nd rower. Was one of the best Reserves players in the comp last season playing for Norths.. He looks like a good defender with some attacking upside and ball playing ability. He seems ready for the NRL and should play a role this season with us lacking depth in the 2nd row.
We’re Not lacking second row depth. We have kiks rfm Davey sutton tpj Waddell Topine.

Crashdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pretty sure he played 1/2 coming through the ranks. Then put on some muscle and was moved to second row. Definite prospect for 14 or CC and Gus might even be thinking 7!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’re Not lacking second row depth. We have kiks rfm Davey sutton tpj Waddell Topine.
TPJ is better in the middle. Sutton is a middle, not a 2nd rower. Kikau has one spot, it's between RFM and Davey. Preston has more upside than Davey, Waddell etc. Hopefully Waddell doesn't play much FG as we've seen enough of him the last two seasons.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ is better in the middle. Sutton is a middle, not a 2nd rower. Kikau has one spot, it's between RFM and Davey. Preston has more upside than Davey, Waddell etc. Hopefully Waddell doesn't play much FG as we've seen enough of him the last two seasons.
Agreed, also suspect that RFM's lateral movement is gone for good, most likely to transition to the middle/backrow cover off the bench

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know how long Prestons deal is? If only the club was competent enough to just announce shit so we actually knew ffs

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me? You don’t know my race as I have not disclosed it yet.

There are no Bulldogs fans who are Aussie that are under 16. Maybe the odd girl who dated a middle eastern male who doesn’t really follow the game but got swept into it.
Ah shit I have been found out, i am of non middle eastern heritage that follows the dogs and do not live in the Bulldogs area, not even in Sydney. Does this mean I have to cancel my membership not attend games and give up on 44 years of following the dogs? Also my son follows the bulldogs and several of his team also not of middle eastern heritage follow the dogs.

Just to be clear I or my family have never lived in the Canterbury Bankstown Area, if you knew anything about the Bulldogs you would know that the Bulldogs are one of clubs that has a large proportion of its followers outside its borders. One of the reasons why the club experimented with changing the name to the Sydney Bulldogs back in the 90's.

Don't bother to respond to this, as I have now ignored you

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I keep who I support private as I said earlier.
There are dogs fans and plenty of Aussie dogs fans but none as kids.
No Aussies In the area apart from Panania and the kids today are pressured not to go for the dogs except the ethnic kids who are pressured to go for them.
What is the definition of an "aussie"?

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why are you lying?
Ok you’re being technical because yes, Panania is in the Bankstown district and has an Aussie population, but come on, you know fukk well that north of that it’s Lebanese/Asian/migrant.
The 2016 census for Bankstown was 6.8% Aussie.
7 years have passed and Aussies aren’t moving in, rather out, so it’s probably around 4% now.
Since we know Panania has a heavy Aussie population, we can predict that the rest of the area is 2% or less Aussie.
You want me to link you to census results?
Are you wanting to pretend that 2% or 6% (however you want to read those stats) means Bankstown is an Aussie area?
And if these Aussies that are there, I guarantee a fair chunk are older Aussies that were born there so don’t want to leave.
There are extremely few Australian children in the Bankstown area.
So does Revesby.
So does George’s River and George’s Hall..
So does Milperra.
Slightly further out to Menai.
And even parts of Chullora..not Greenacre so much,but Chullora definitely ..
But apart from all that your original statement was that no (Aussie) kids under 16 follow the Dogs.
Where did you pull that statistic from?
Our brand is far reaching and not limited to Burwood Rd Belmore..
1 player can commit someone to a team for life,and we have had plenty.
An influx of the younger generation wanted to have the speed and evasion of Ben Barba
How about cairns? Guess im no chance then!
we are the outsiders Flame..and clearly undeserving..
It looks like the Taipans are the only team we are allowed to support..
Go Taipans!!!
What a muppet..hahahaha

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So does Revesby.
So does George’s River and George’s Hall..
So does Milperra.
Slightly further out to Menai.
And even parts of Chullora..not Greenacre so much,but Chullora definitely ..
But apart from all that your original statement was that no (Aussie) kids under 16 follow the Dogs.
Where did you pull that statistic from?
Our brand is far reaching and not limited to Burwood Rd Belmore..
1 player can commit someone to a team for life,and we have had plenty.
An influx of the younger generation wanted to have the speed and evasion of Ben Barba

we are the outsiders Flame..and clearly undeserving..
It looks like the Taipans are the only team we are allowed to support..
Go Taipans!!!
What a muppet..hahahaha
Moorebank has a lot of kids who are bulldogs supporters

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone know how long Prestons deal is? If only the club was competent enough to just announce shit so we actually knew ffs
All NRL players contracts are listed on NRL.com signings tracker, two years 2023-24

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah shit I have been found out, i am of non middle eastern heritage that follows the dogs and do not live in the Bulldogs area, not even in Sydney. Does this mean I have to cancel my membership not attend games and give up on 44 years of following the dogs? Also my son follows the bulldogs and several of his team also not of middle eastern heritage follow the dogs.

Just to be clear I or my family have never lived in the Canterbury Bankstown Area, if you knew anything about the Bulldogs you would know that the Bulldogs are one of clubs that has a large proportion of its followers outside its borders. One of the reasons why the club experimented with changing the name to the Sydney Bulldogs back in the 90's.

Don't bother to respond to this, as I have now ignored you
Well said!!
Most of this applies to me as well...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was playing for North Sydney Bears in NSW Cup this year.

Seems to have some pretty impressive stats too.