Official Gus on Twitter

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why are you lying?
Ok you’re being technical because yes, Panania is in the Bankstown district and has an Aussie population, but come on, you know fukk well that north of that it’s Lebanese/Asian/migrant.
The 2016 census for Bankstown was 6.8% Aussie.
7 years have passed and Aussies aren’t moving in, rather out, so it’s probably around 4% now.
Since we know Panania has a heavy Aussie population, we can predict that the rest of the area is 2% or less Aussie.
You want me to link you to census results?
Are you wanting to pretend that 2% or 6% (however you want to read those stats) means Bankstown is an Aussie area?
And if these Aussies that are there, I guarantee a fair chunk are older Aussies that were born there so don’t want to leave.
There are extremely few Australian children in the Bankstown area.
I didn’t realise you had to live in the canterbury district to go to games. Time to hand my membership in then I guess

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Australia will never win this , we aren't diving dirty dog *****

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melt the trophy down and fix your economy you cat society . . . You're an embarrassment to humanity

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Croatia will need a gun and some hand grenades and a miracle to win this . . . Please Satan make it so

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If im a croation, I'm breaking messis leg and copping a red

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did Gus sign Tim Winitana? I’m so confused mate haha
Winitana had a go, I meant whistiltina . . . I've got a friend named Tina, she has more go in her than these fetching semen addicts