Official Gus on Twitter

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In their 17 regular NRL players who exactly has Robinson developed? Don't tell me Walker, he's not even a regular.
Robinson's only skill is moulding a team around 7 or 8 gun players that were proven before they went anywhere near the Chooks.

Always a Bulldog
Robinson is a fair to good coach. However, most of the success they had was due to the input from Craig Fitzsimmons.
Most of the layers went ti Fitzy for advice and shunned Robinson.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d say pearce fucked that dog less than flopagun fucked the dogs the last couple seasons…. Thank fuck it’s the last!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 62484

'Doggone it' senshidog!!! Looking at your profile pic that's 'YOU' getting pumped in the video with Mitch!!!
If Mitchell Pearce ever tried to sign up for a life time membership with the Dogs it would have to include a box of condoms and be pre approved by the RSPCA first. :grinning:

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robinson is a fair to good coach. However, most of the success they had was due to the input from Craig Fitzsimmons.
Most of the layers went ti Fitzy for advice and shunned Robinson.
Can’t agree with that, Robinson is the head coach over there and the one in charge, the players know who the boss is and they know he has the backing from Politis …

In most clubs the assistant coach is always the go to bloke when players want to talk or get advice … there’s always been a distance in relationships between head coach, assistant coach and players ..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rajab is not a #7...he is a #6.....

Anyways Rajab is nowhere near ready for first grade NRL

Flanagan is keeping the seat nice and warm for Bailey Hayward who should hopefully be ready in a couple of years
khaled can play 7 have you watched bailey ? Very over rates

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
khaled can play 7 have you watched bailey ? Very over rates
I still have hopes for Bailey. His injury this year and lack of critical footy time during covid probably effected him more than some other players his age. Rajab is physically more ready and likely debut first but I wouldn’t write Hayward off just yet. I think our NSW Cup and Flegg teams will tell us a lot this year.

Last edited:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t agree with that, Robinson is the head coach over there and the one in charge, the players know who the boss is and they know he has the backing from Politis …

In most clubs the assistant coach is always the go to bloke when players want to talk or get advice … there’s always been a distance in relationships between head coach, assistant coach and players ..
Yeah it's hard being a coach. Things go wrong and you're the first one sacked, things go right and others get most of the credit. Robinson is an elite coach. Ciraldo seems to communicate in a similar way with a mix of authority and empathy, which seems to work with modern, often rich, young people with big egos.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it's hard being a coach. Things go wrong and you're the first one sacked, things go right and others get most of the credit. Robinson is an elite coach. Ciraldo seems to communicate in a similar way with a mix of authority and empathy, which seems to work with modern, often rich, young people with big egos.
It‘s even harder being a coach in the juniors when you’ve constantly got parents in your ears, whinging that their kid is either not getting enough game time, or is not playing in the right position, or is a better player in a position occupied by someone else.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It‘s even harder being a coach in the juniors when you’ve constantly got parents in your ears, whinging that their kid is either not getting enough game time, or is not playing in the right position, or is a better player in a position occupied by someone else.
I admire anyone who coaches juniors. At times, you'd think they were intentionally derailing the career's of 10 year olds by subbing them off.