News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aren’t Gus and Sheens like best makes who regularly catch up ? Odd for them to go into a bidding war.
What would tigers have to offer more than we do besides $$.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 62312View attachment 62313Lebanese user guy knows the family as he claims, appears the Tigers will offer the most money out of the three, eels can’t get close to Tigers or Bulldogs in terms of money. I go on the tigers forum alot and THE_POM is a very credible source by all means. Looks like we are still very much in it. Shit will heat up when cap finally gets confirmed
LOL the numbers don't make sense. The Tigers are apparently blowing us out of the water yet our offer is $100K higher over the 4 years. If you're going to post shit on a forum at least get the most important detail correct FFS

If it comes down to an extra $200-$300K over a 4 year period I think he'll choose us. Unless the Tigers actually do blow us out of the water, being happy and playing in a team that can challenge for a comp SHOULD be more important than an extra $300K

The good news is this shit sounds like it's going to be resolved this weekend.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren’t Gus and Sheens like best makes who regularly catch up ? Odd for them to go into a bidding war.
According to the 'gun, they're in a better position than we are so they're closer than us to winning a comp. Plus who wouldn't want to be coached by Sheens, Benji and Farah? Dream come true really

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another shit post honestly
That’s illegal

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 62314

From the slime forum lmao Fark that forum navigation is absolutely horrendous almost as bad as the trophy cabinet at that joint lol.
I wonder how we are rorting the cap. Jackson retired and Schoupp released. Allan, Thompson Flanagan & Waddell’s contracts expiring at the end of 23. I agree their forum layout is terrible lol.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 62314

From the slime forum lmao Fark that forum navigation is absolutely horrendous almost as bad as the trophy cabinet at that joint lol.
Fkn love it when opposition fans starting whingeing about us rorting the cap - it means we're back baby
The Storm offer jetskis and boats, uncle Nick has his sombreros and brown paper bags and now we're apparently offering pub shares....great stuff

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d be happy for him to go to tigers for 1.4 million. Wishing it’s true. If the Lebanese halfback sets the bar at 1.4 then I shudder to think what he Aussie halfback is worth :(

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lots of talk about this player and that player being the GOAT. For me the greatest player of all time hands down without a shadow of doubt was Wally Lewis. In origin especially I have never seen a more complete and perfect player. And his kicks were precision perfect he could land them on a five cent piece. The guy was an absolute freak and why he is called the king.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They might be mates but they still have clubs to look after. If they're good mates then it will mean they'll be more respectful to each other during the process while conducting a bidding war.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tigers forum with their sources that are usually always close or not far off.
That actually makes sense. I've dealt with a few clubs for community projects and the Tigers do seem the most slap dash and unreliable in their communications. The Bulldogs are easily the most accommodating and professional. Penrith is the most bureaucratic. The rest are generally arseholes to deal with especially Manly. So it makes sense the Tigers would leak. But I'm not saying it's true. I hope it isn't. IMHO it would be best for both Bulldogs and Tigers if he signed with Manly for $1.4m for ten years and DCE went to the Titans.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn love it when opposition fans starting whingeing about us rorting the cap - it means we're back baby
The Storm offer jetskis and boats, uncle Nick has his sombreros and brown paper bags and now we're apparently offering pub shares....great stuff
I know which I'd prefer of the 3 .... happy hour!!!

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d be happy for him to go to tigers for 1.4 million. Wishing it’s true. If the Lebanese halfback sets the bar at 1.4 then I shudder to think what he Aussie halfback is worth :(
According to contemporary reports, Cameron Munster has just re-signed with Melbourne for $1000.000 per season. I am well aware that Munster is a six (who can play seven) and Moses is a bona fide seven, but is there anyone is the Kennel, or elsewhere in rugby league, who would rather have Moses in their team than Munster? I don't want Moses to sign with us - he is too expensive! Let him screw up the Tigers cap.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a bitsa lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to contemporary reports, Cameron Munster has just re-signed with Melbourne for $1000.000 per season. I am well aware that Munster is a six (who can play seven) and Moses is a bona fide seven, but is there anyone is the Kennel, or elsewhere in rugby league, who would rather have Moses in their team than Munster? I don't want Moses to sign with us - he is too expensive! Let him screw up the Tigers cap.
100%

Even for 750k I’d rather someone else. Only because on the biggest stage he normally gets the wobbles.

i know it’s very unpopular on here and he has a face like a dick but I’d rather DCE for 2 until we see what Hayward and rajab can do.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100%

Even for 750k I’d rather someone else. Only because on the biggest stage he normally gets the wobbles.

i know it’s very unpopular on here and he has a face like a dick but I’d rather DCE for 2 until we see what Hayward and rajab can do.
Agree, alot of people rag on DCE, but he would elevate us to top 4 chance.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses aint worth that money at all

We are obviously being linked to Moses and Crichton for 24, as both are off contract

If we do have $1m to throw at a player, surely we can target better players like Joseph Manu. Even though he is contracted to the Roosters, money talks....

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but those same reports say he turned down something like 1.7 Mill a season at the dolphins. Also Gus did mention that we would be interested in talking to him if he was seriously looking at coming to the dogs. I think its safe to say that if Munster was going to come to the Dogs it would be for the money and that money would have to be around the 1.7 M mark. Also yes he has been good this year, but he is just as likely to be suspended for doing coke next year. I hope for his sake he can continue to walk the line, but an extra 700 K a year could buy a decent amount of the white stuff.

Oh and I would prefer Williams to Moses, but don't want to only have Flanno in 2024.