Official Gus on Twitter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I guess Gus sees him as a future Kikau 2.0?
Yeah, that was interesting. Gus playing games? I haven't watched much of his play, does he have an offload?
In NSW cup last year he had 70 tackle breaks and 19 offloads in 20 games so he's definitely a handful, I guess he could be an Olakau'atu type on the edge but that would require a tremendous amount of fitness and defensive work considering he's pretty terrible there at the moment. I personally can't see it happening.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In NSW cup last year he had 70 tackle breaks and 19 offloads in 20 games so he's definitely a handful, I guess he could be an Olakau'atu type on the edge but that would require a tremendous amount of fitness and defensive work considering he's pretty terrible there at the moment. I personally can't see it happening.
Right, hence the Gus reference to Kikau managing 7 minute stints once upon a time. Would be awesome if he could get to that fitness and retain most of his effectiveness, but as you say, unlikely. Project...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some nice back and forwards there between Stuart Meyers and Gus Gould.

I do like how open Gus is with to and fro with fanbase.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some nice back and forwards there between Stuart Meyers and Gus Gould.

I do like how open Gus is with to and fro with fanbase.
It’s actually unbelievable to me. I can’t imagine him being that willing to engage so casually with randoms on twitter. Especially when you consider he often blocks people for the slightest thing.

Maybe it’s his PA? If he’s actually there responding to all these mundane fan questions it’s brilliant tbh. People are disappointed with the social media stuff the club does, but who cares when Gus is giving so much insight into the thought process behind signing different players and other info we normally wouldn’t be privy to?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it’s his PA? If he’s actually there responding to all these mundane fan questions it’s brilliant tbh. People are disappointed with the social media stuff the club does, but who cares when Gus is giving so much insight into the thought process behind signing different players and other info we normally wouldn’t be privy to?
It could well be, but he tends to tweet the same way he speaks, which to me suggests it's actually him responding.

Maybe he puts aside like an hour a day or something to responding to people, or does so travelling between meetings.

It's really good to have someone so high up at the club willing to engage though. Tis a really good look and an example perhaps other club heavyweights in the NRL should look into.

Anything that brings fans to feel closer to a team is a good thing.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he will be used as a prop.

Whats the reason why Gus should tell the truth to the media and social media? Nobody needs to know what's happening at Belmore, even us TBH.
I doubt he will divulging any secrets on Twitter. He may use it to divert attention away from what he is really doing though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is just a shit stirrer like some people on here bro. Looks like he’s enjoying himself even though he says he’ll get off Twitter he can’t.
How's he got the energy to do everything he does + tweet lol