Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
XSX/PS5 version of Witcher 3 is out in a few few weeks. Think it's about time for another playthrough

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ragnarok definitely gets better as it goes in. Bit more fun playing Kratos now. But I still get annoyed when I have to play him. Atreyus is so much more fun.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The area with the dragons is massive and feels like a entire game on its own, the game does get better (didn’t have any issues anyway).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The area with the dragons is massive and feels like a entire game on its own, the game does get better (didn’t have any issues anyway).
I'm not there yet. But I have had many people tell me that the Dragon arwa is where the game gets boring. To which I replied, "it's already boring. It can't possibly get any more boring"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's an area with dragons? Haven't made it that far yet. I just recently got draupnir so I'm still fucking around in svahfjejhdnhemfkjfhf

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's an area with dragons? Haven't made it that far yet. I just recently got draupnir so I'm still fucking around in svahfjejhdnhemfkjfhf
Literally just got the draupnir tonight. Also just realised that I can use my light and heavy runic attack with my axe, then switch to the blades and do the same, then switch to the dropnir and do the same. Good way to cycle through some major damage.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah, it’s massive.

I'm not there yet. But I have had many people tell me that the Dragon arwa is where the game gets boring. To which I replied, "it's already boring. It can't possibly get any more boring"
I found it enjoyable but very frustrating at times as there is so much going on and a lot to do.

worth doing it all.

Literally just got the draupnir tonight. Also just realised that I can use my light and heavy runic attack with my axe, then switch to the blades and do the same, then switch to the dropnir and do the same. Good way to cycle through some major damage.
I just realised this today too

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ragnarok definitely gets better as it goes in. Bit more fun playing Kratos now. But I still get annoyed when I have to play him. Atreyus is so much more fun.
Lol wow. You prefer the gameplay with a black girl in Scandinavia? It’s funny the creators were like we wanna stay true to the true thor (true thor was not gay like they’ve made him) but then completely race swap a white girl where no blacks were in that time lol nor is that character based on a black girl but a white scandavian girl from Scandinavia, how crazy is that. That story line with her and Atreus going through it almost made me put the game down. People play god of war for Kratos.
But this is the woke tactic we’ve seen in recent history. They just use the title to grab fans but completely introduce these woke shitty characters no one asked for.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol wow. You prefer the gameplay with a black girl in Scandinavia? It’s funny the creators were like we wanna stay true to the true thor (true thor was not gay like they’ve made him) but then completely race swap a white girl where no blacks were in that time lol nor is that character based on a black girl but a white scandavian girl from Scandinavia, how crazy is that. That story line with her and Atreus going through it almost made me put the game down. People play god of war for Kratos.
But this is the woke tactic we’ve seen in recent history. They just use the title to grab fans but completely introduce these woke shitty characters no asked for.
Why are you so scared? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Calling our hypocrisy from woke creators is being scared now?
Why are you so obsessed over skin colour when Kratos is literally a Greek God in Norse mythology? How does that even make sense?? Kratos isn't even a God of War, he's the personification of strength. The entire series is inaccurate yet a character being black almost made you quit the game LOL. That sounds like a you problem.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed over skin colour when Kratos is literally a Greek God in Norse mythology? How does that even make sense?? Kratos isn't even a God of War, he's the personification of strength. The entire series is inaccurate yet a character being black almost made you quit the game LOL. That sounds like a you problem.
Lmfao what a load of actual crap. It’s funny though these are always the replies back. Again you’re using the “oh it’s not even real, it’s different mythology bla bla”. Which you’re right. But the woke nutjobs will say we want to stay authentic and true to the source material but then change the race of a character that’s not at all authentic or true to the source material lmao. Even if they didn’t race swap her, she’d be cringey for me, but race swapping adds another pile of woke cringe. Just like fraya and Faye are cringe af.
And since skin colour doesn’t matter, why then change the skin colour From the source material if it doesnt
Matter?
Nice try bud, what’s next you’ll be happy seeing goku be made gay and black?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmfao what a load of actual crap. It’s funny though these are always the replies back. Again you’re using the “oh it’s not even real, it’s different mythology bla bla”. Which you’re right. But the woke nutjobs will say we want to stay authentic and true to the source material but then change the race of a character that’s not at all authentic or true to the source material lmao. Even if they didn’t race swap her, she’d be cringey for me, but race swapping adds another pile of woke cringe. Just like fraya and Faye are cringe af.
And since skin colour doesn’t matter, why then change the skin colour From the source material if it doesnt
Matter?
Nice try bud, what’s next you’ll be happy seeing goku be made gay and black?
It's okay for you to say you hate black people.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's okay for you to say you hate black people.
Lmfao. You lot are all the same when you hear shit you don’t like. Put words in peoples mouths then sulk when people do the same to you lot lol. I hate woke agendas and woke infiltrations into gaming. If you like it, good on ya but don’t be a degenerate and start saying someone hates a group of people because they don’t like the woke narratives. If you want Kratos for gays go make your own game with blacks in Greece and Scandinavia and make your own franchise. You probably had no issues with the rings of power either lmao coz you’re just so tolerant and accepting of black elves and dwarfs in middle earth :tearsofjoy:

Just to add, cope more and seethe, I’ll be happy to post all the articles showing the changes made completely due to a woke narrative. I’m sure you’ve already aren’t hem but like to play dumb like your kin

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmfao. You lot are all the same when you hear shit you don’t like. Put words in peoples mouths then sulk when people do the same to you lot lol. I hate woke agendas and woke infiltrations into gaming. If you like it, good on ya but don’t be a degenerate and start saying someone hates a group of people because they don’t like the woke narratives. If you want Kratos for gays go make your own game with blacks in Greece and Scandinavia and make your own franchise. You probably had no issues with the rings of power either lmao coz you’re just so tolerant and accepting of black elves and dwarfs in middle earth :tearsofjoy:

Just to add, cope more and seethe, I’ll be happy to post all the articles showing the changes made completely due to a woke narrative. I’m sure you’ve already aren’t hem but like to play dumb like your kin
Lol you're obsessed, why don't you have another look at the Baal....enciaga story again :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol you're obsessed, why don't you have another look at the Baal....enciaga story again :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
You can’t even stay on your own topic. If skin colour isn’t important why did the devs change her skin colour? Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can’t even stay on your own topic. If skin colour isn’t important why did the devs change her skin colour? Lol
You're the one that went off topic first with the rings of power that I didn't even watch :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Where did I say skin colour isn't important? Obviously it's important to numerous people for various reasons that's why it's 2022 and we're still constantly arguing over it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're the one that went off topic first with the rings of power that I didn't even watch :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Where did I say skin colour isn't important? Obviously it's important to numerous people for various reasons that's why it's 2022 and we're still constantly arguing over it.
Dam you sound like a twitter mouth piece right now. Well prior to Elon musks nazi take over amiright

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But this is the woke tactic we’ve seen in recent history. They just use the title to grab fans but completely introduce these woke shitty characters no one asked for.
I had a chat with the game writers. They said that they put all that in purely to piss you off.