Official Gus on Twitter

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's with all this left wing bashing on the Kennel? Have the swamps been dredged and dumped in here?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough mate. Some people share absolute rubbish 23 hours a day. Probably just bored old fucks I guess
Look at it this way Natboy, if everyone posted accurate info then it will become too boring, it needs to be spiced up just a little, you know the old say mate...Any publicity is good publicity :-)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What's with all this left wing bashing on the Kennel? Have the swamps been dredged and dumped in here?
Disagree or don't have the same opinions as some RWNJ, Nazi or Cooker and you're probably a Leftie!

Leftie is actually becoming the ultimate compliment "label" nowdays to differentiate you lol (bc everyone has to be stereotyped to fit into labels, as above, even for right wingers) lol.

Roll up. Roll up. Everybody gets a label. Used to be you were just a person with a valid opinion no matter the topic. Now you're just labelled with A Label :grinning:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Disagree or don't have the same opinions as some RWNJ, Nazi or Cooker and you're probably a Leftie!

Leftie is actually becoming the ultimate compliment "label" nowdays to differentiate you lol (bc everyone has to be stereotyped to fit into labels, as above, even for right wingers) lol.

Roll up. Roll up. Everybody gets a label. Used to be you were just a person with a valid opinion no matter the topic. Now you're just labelled with A Label :grinning:
Well said - a iv aged iv become increasingly pragmatic and less interested in ideology left or right - still get labeled a lefty because im interested in animal welfare and get labeled a neo con because i value personal responsibility and freedom.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well said - a iv aged iv become increasingly pragmatic and less interested in ideology left or right - still get labeled a lefty because im interested in animal welfare and get labeled a neo con because i value personal responsibility and freedom.
Exactly mate. I have DM's with some of the most conservative thought of posters on here and they are shocked that I have even harsher opinions than they do on some subjects. We all have our own values and they can change with circumstances and personal reality.

It's become easy for knuckledragger types to just dismiss opinions and chuck a label at you rather than be open to other opinions. The media have influenced a lot of this agitation. We are all the poorer for it.

I'll proudly be called a snowflake so I can criticise Fox/DT/Murdoch and the harm they, and like minded media, have done to US and now Australia :grinning:

Bring back the good old days of far less aggression and tolerance of others (unless they do you wrong...then bash 'em cos they asked for it) lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score