News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I said the other week, they're going to rehash this story dozens of times over the preseason and once the season starts. At least it's a positive story they're rehashing for once..

He's a great bloke, a local of the area, a longtime servant to the club who made two GFs. Even if he's just running the water or playing Reserves, it's a smart move to have him, Shrek, Mase, Graham etc involved to instill the culture and love for the club that's been missing for the best part of a decade.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, even as a lifelong fan, his love of the club gets me all moist tbh.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We aren't in trouble, trust the process.

We can't go from battling the wooden spoon for 3 seasons straight to instant contenders. We need the right mix of experience and youth, we can get value out of Reynolds to help the younger guys. He is another Davey type signing, an experienced player who will lead by example at training.
Err no he isn't a Davey like signing, one played first grade at a very good level this year and is 3 years younger.. the other guy was cooked several years ago :tearsofjoy:
Behind the scenes if CC thinks there is a valid role thats fine..and firing the actual first grade guys up at training and giving them a laugh when he spews his hole up going beyond his max is also fine.

I agree with many, if he starts it's a fail and a poor look as to the strength of our squad.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould and Co just letting him train
Pat pat thanks but no thanks come february

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love him to land a spot in the top 30 and nail that utility role 14 off the bench for us. But I honestly can’t see it happening. If rumours are true and we have signed Brown, he will be our 14. Though he could still get a spot as our halves depth is non existent!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Err no he isn't a Davey like signing, one played first grade at a very good level this year and is 3 years younger.. the other guy was cooked several years ago :tearsofjoy:
Behind the scenes if CC thinks there is a valid role thats fine..and firing the actual first grade guys up at training and giving them a laugh when he spews his hole up going beyond his max is also fine.

I agree with many, if he starts it's a fail and a poor look as to the strength of our squad.
But our squad isnt perfect yet, not shit, but not perfect

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
We aren't in trouble, trust the process.

We can't go from battling the wooden spoon for 3 seasons straight to instant contenders. We need the right mix of experience and youth, we can get value out of Reynolds to help the younger guys. He is another Davey type signing, an experienced player who will lead by example at training.
Dribble dribble dribble
U must believe in the tooth fairy also

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
sick of hearing about has beens, reserve graders and kids...... how about some decent news instead of rehashed shit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dribble dribble dribble
U must believe in the tooth fairy also
We signed Kikau, Mahoney, Sutton and Cameron Ciraldo after finishing 12th with no actual coach since round 10.

The tooth fairy would give us a top 4 spot but we are definitely a shot at a top 8 spot. If not, what the fuck are we doing and why should we care..

It’s about time we embrace a positive winning attitude, I am fucking sick of all the loser shit thinking.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
We signed Kikau, Mahoney, Sutton and Cameron Ciraldo after finishing 12th with no actual coach since round 10.

The tooth fairy would give us a top 4 spot but we are definitely a shot at a top 8 spot. If not, what the fuck are we doing and why should we care..

It’s about time we embrace a positive winning attitude, I am fucking sick of all the loser shit thinking.
Did u even read my original comment?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Shutup virgin