U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obama was the king of using the irs, doj, fbi, cia amongst others as political tools to attack his enemies so I guess you think Trump should have accepted the status quo? Or is it not bad when Dems do a thing but it is when Orange man does it?

If you can't see the double standards on the FBI's handling of Trump and Hillary than you're probably substandard in the playmaking department and try to overcompensate with deflections, or defence which in your case is the same thing.

You acknowledge that Orange man bad has some animus with the FBI and say he's pissed off the wrong people, the cripples and the queers are drunk on power and have motive.
Sounds like your critical thinking skills are somehow shonkier than your on field decisions.

Early last year Biden ordered that intelligence briefings be withheld from the former president.

FBI agents in a May 11 subpoena asked Trump for all documents in his custody “bearing classification markings,” as opposed to classified documents.
Subsequent to that is an affidavit in which Trump was ordered to keep classified documents on his premises and then a raid for having the documents on his property.

Sounds suspiciously like a perjury trap.

The same FBI who failed to do anything about hunters laptop, Hillary's emails, Ghislaine Maxwell's clients, but covered up over 100 rape crimes of Nassar and hey they went after the my pillow guy who likes Trump so happy days.

Did the FBI leak any of the photos to NYT of their Epstein island raid?
That's all you need to know about the FBI

Dems only the lesser of 2 evils if you believe in the 7,566 genders and that men can have babies, persons of colour can't be racist, transgender queers corrupting children (why the fuck are they always dressed like strippers in front of kids) and whatever other despot radical garbage they try and cram down everyones throats.
Lib, Labour, Green, National, or other?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obama was the king of using the irs, doj, fbi, cia amongst others as political tools to attack his enemies so I guess you think Trump should have accepted the status quo? Or is it not bad when Dems do a thing but it is when Orange man does it?

If you can't see the double standards on the FBI's handling of Trump and Hillary than you're probably substandard in the playmaking department and try to overcompensate with deflections, or defence which in your case is the same thing.

You acknowledge that Orange man bad has some animus with the FBI and say he's pissed off the wrong people, the cripples and the queers are drunk on power and have motive.
Sounds like your critical thinking skills are somehow shonkier than your on field decisions.

Early last year Biden ordered that intelligence briefings be withheld from the former president.

FBI agents in a May 11 subpoena asked Trump for all documents in his custody “bearing classification markings,” as opposed to classified documents.
Subsequent to that is an affidavit in which Trump was ordered to keep classified documents on his premises and then a raid for having the documents on his property.

Sounds suspiciously like a perjury trap.

The same FBI who failed to do anything about hunters laptop, Hillary's emails, Ghislaine Maxwell's clients, but covered up over 100 rape crimes of Nassar and hey they went after the my pillow guy who likes Trump so happy days.

Did the FBI leak any of the photos to NYT of their Epstein island raid?
That's all you need to know about the FBI

Dems only the lesser of 2 evils if you believe in the 7,566 genders and that men can have babies, persons of colour can't be racist, transgender queers corrupting children (why the fuck are they always dressed like strippers in front of kids) and whatever other despot radical garbage they try and cram down everyones throats.
Alt-right wing rant taken straight out of Tucker Carlson's mouth.

I wonder if you really believe this stuff or if it's just a troll tactic.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Alt-right wing rant taken straight out of Tucker Carlson's mouth.

I wonder if you really believe this stuff or if it's just a troll tactic.
Go find me a quote where anything I said was from Carlson, you can't because I don't watch that shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What specific part is the conspiracy
"Dems only the lesser of 2 evils if you believe in the 7,566 genders and that men can have babies, persons of colour can't be racist, transgender queers corrupting children (why the fuck are they always dressed like strippers in front of kids) and whatever other despot radical garbage they try and cram down everyones throats"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Dems only the lesser of 2 evils if you believe in the 7,566 genders and that men can have babies, persons of colour can't be racist, transgender queers corrupting children (why the fuck are they always dressed like strippers in front of kids) and whatever other despot radical garbage they try and cram down everyones throats"
So they weren’t dressed as strippers in front of children?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
democrats have no issues with sexualising and aborting babies even if it means appealing to degenerates of society.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s kids bro. That’s messed up.
It's definitely f'd up. But I don't think the bears are going to do anything to the kids. Except if they're possessed... Do you think they're possessed? They could be...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's definitely f'd up. But I don't think the bears are going to do anything to the kids. Except if they're possessed... Do you think they're possessed? They could be...
You’re saying it’s fkd up but also making jokes about it. Surely there’s a line yeah. That line should be things exactly like this tbh.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
democrats have no issues with sexualising and aborting babies even if it means appealing to degenerates of society.
All the whole calling people wanting to protect children from being exposed to the degeneracy as evil lol. Like the actual audacity

Status
Not open for further replies.