The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Constructive? Enlightening? Wanna bet?

Since you love starting rubbish threads, why not start a poll and see how many people think these rubbish threads are "constructive" and "enlightening". If it's more than 5%, I'll change my username to Adam Idiot.
Lol you'd be surprised. Most people on here love the 'gun. It's only a few negative nellies who have hattred in their hearts that don't. Even you love me, deep down. I see through that brash exterior.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The rock is ripped doesn’t mean he can play rugby league

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you'd be surprised. Most people on here love the 'gun. It's only a few negative nellies who have hattred in their hearts that don't. Even you love me, deep down. I see through that brash exterior.
Mate I tolerate you.

The only reason I haven't blocked you is because you're a Deftones fan

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The Flange has been playing like he's ripped from cones since round 2, 2021 what's the difference now?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing ripped is the clubs bank account paying over the top money for a couple of reserve graders.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If corey doesn't get moved on in the off season I reckon he'll go well next season.

Averillo
Allan
Kiraz
Almo/skelton
Ado-carr

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Flange has been playing like he's ripped from cones since round 2, 2021 what's the difference now?
A good coach. That's the difference. BTW, did you sleep through my MOTM performance against Manly?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This thread is shit. Another thread started by you that warrants being on the tigers forum. lift your game
The hatters are out in force today. You should think about the personal anguish posts like this could cause to a person with a weaker constitution than the 'gun.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The hatters are out in force today. You should think about the personal anguish posts like this could cause to a person with a weaker constitution than the 'gun.
If you stop posting poor threads then the gun wouldn’t be in the firing line. Two way street

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you stop posting poor threads then the gun wouldn’t be in the firing line. Two way street
If you had better taste, you wouldn't think my threads were poor. Three way street.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I wouldn't be surprised, I'd be stunned. The 'gun must have had too many concussions if you think most people on TK love you
My guess is that most people on here think you're annoying as fuck for defending plodders and creating stupid threads.
Funny how you didn't take me up on the poll suggestion...because you know I'm right.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No I wouldn't be surprised, I'd be stunned. The 'gun must have had too many concussions if you think most people on TK love you
My guess is that most people on here think you're annoying as fuck for defending plodders and creating stupid threads.
Funny how you didn't take me up on the poll suggestion...because you know I'm right.
First you tell me to post less threads, now you're telling me to post more threads. Geez, dude, make up your mind.

As if I care what the hatters think. My fans love me, and that's all that matters. Make the poll yourself, if you like. It's a free country lol

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just have a little bit more of junk which includes Allan, Flanagan, Averillo, Okunbor, Waddell, Thompson.

I am not writing of Okunbor and Averillo yet, as 2023 will be their last season in Bulldog colours and I would like to see what they will offer under Cameron Ciraldo.

However: Allan, Waddell, Flanagan and Thompson need to fuck off before the 2023 season starts.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Came from the Rabbits as a bit of a star but kind of under achieved, still think he can do something.