The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This thread is criminally underappreciated. I did my job, spuds. Now you do yours!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
took all that time for Cory to get rid of that gut and now free KFC for players FFS the little porka will put it all back on again.
Corey is a very disciplined eater. Reed Mahoney is the one you should be worried about!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Corey is a very disciplined eater. Reed Mahoney is the one you should be worried about!
Your right, he is a disiplined eater. Probably buys custard tarts by the boxfull.
Reed looks like a bulldog, Cory more like Arthur Dunger.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is criminally underappreciated. I did my job, spuds. Now you do yours!
People are fucking bored. We're just waiting for the club to announce Moses/Williams at 7 and Crichton/Farmsworth at 1

What was the point of this stupid thread anyway? What are we supposed to appreciate?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
People are fucking bored. We're just waiting for the club to announce Moses/Williams at 7 and Crichton/Farmsworth at 1

What was the point of this stupid thread anyway? What are we supposed to appreciate?
My sharp mind and sparkling wit.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The only thing I appreciate is your abundance of free time and your patience in responding to every single insult. Kudos
At least I am doing something constructive with my spare time and enlightening people. All you do is whine.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least I am doing something constructive with my spare time and enlightening people. All you do is whine.
Constructive? Enlightening? Wanna bet?

Since you love starting rubbish threads, why not start a poll and see how many people think these rubbish threads are "constructive" and "enlightening". If it's more than 5%, I'll change my username to Adam Idiot.