Mitchell Moses

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Having different personalities means your styles wont be the same. The only distinction is that you both create threads that are odd.
Ahh, that's not a distinction, it's a similarity.

Anyways, long term kennel insiders including @ASSASSIN have confirmed I am not Nasheed, and I actually joined the forum long before he appeared on here, so it's silly to suggest otherwise. The 'gun is a 100 percent original, baby!

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyways, long term kennel insiders including @ASSASSIN have confirmed I am not Nasheed, and I actually joined the forum long before he appeared on here, so it's silly to suggest otherwise. The 'gun is a 100 percent original, baby!
Can tell you are well educated and knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects and never had a cry

Based on that you cant be Nasheed, but you also cant be Flanagan.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can tell you are well educated and knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects and never had a cry

Based on that you cant be Nasheed, but you also cant be Flanagan.
Real men cry. I try to have a cry at least once a week. Usually when I'm in the bath.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why stand when you can sit? - That's my motto. I apply the same rule when using the toilet.
Chloe must love it when you come over to visit Klem. He is not allowed to stand when using toilet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I apply the same deal when walking..why stroll when I can roll dude!
Bro I still have to take you to Walkinshaw to soup up your ride ;)

But I'll tell them to keep its under 518kw so it's not quicker than my beast lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I still have to take you to Walkinshaw to soup up your ride ;)

But I'll tell them to keep its under 518kw so it's not quicker than my beast lol
Lol!! Used to be a guy at the rehabilitation centre..bloke used to go full throttle up and down the hills of the ground.. He used to go at um ‘break neck’ speed.. :D

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The best joke is that this time next year you think you will still be relevant
This time next year I will still be The Kennel's sharpest mind and number 1 conversation starter.

Were you ever relevant?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Real men cry. I try to have a cry at least once a week. Usually when I'm in the bath.
Why don't you tell them why you cry?
I'll tell them.....he cries because whilst he is in the bath playing with his rubber duckies, I take his $500.....k Audi for a drive and as I hide his clothes before I take off, he can't do anything about it...

Screenshot_20221124_162452.jpg

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This time next year I will still be The Kennel's sharpest mind and number 1 conversation starter.

Were you ever relevant?
You start a lot of shit threads ? Whoopee. Get a life. Sad ****