Mitchell Moses

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
500 messages for a guy who is a million chance to come here.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s some flat earther level crazy talk.
Don't lump me in the same category as those flat earth morons. That has to be the stupidest conspiracy theory of them all. FMD even Stephen Carpenter from the Deftones is a flat earther

Check out the TV show Ancient Aliens. There is no fucking way we are the only form of intelligent life in the universe. It's laughable to think we are

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don't lump me in the same category as those flat earth morons. That has to be the stupidest conspiracy theory of them all. FMD even Stephen Carpenter from the Deftones is a flat earther

Check out the TV show Ancient Aliens. There is no fucking way we are the only form of intelligent life in the universe. It's laughable to think we are
Lol I wasn’t talking about you believing in aliens. I was talking about you thinking I am Nasheed.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I wasn’t talking about you believing in aliens. I was talking about you thinking I sm Nasheed.
My bad. @ASSASSIN said you're not the 5 foot Indian so I'll take his word for it.

Nasheed's new character Omar is boring so we'll just refer to you as the new upgraded Nasheed

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at the date I joined the forum. I predate Nasheed by years. Our styles aren’t even the same. You amateur super sleuths! Lol
Having different personalities means your styles wont be the same. The only distinction is that you both create threads that are odd.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of of course you can't compare them
Mortimer
- 4 premierships
- Clive Churchill medalist
- NSW captain
- club legend

Moses
- none of the above
- sponsored by whiskas
Moses has been stuck at Parramatta. He has another 12 years in him. Behind a good squad and stable club he could be the next best thing.

Did you know he is Lebanese ?