2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we are negotiating for a fullback so they dont see either player as the long term FB. Kiraz jury out which is best position, is excellent bring the ball out of bad ball plays. Good to have some options tho, trials will be interesting
The Rock Star fullback is just a figment of someones imagination. Theres none available.
So we have to utilise what we have. I still think Kiraz could develop into a good footballer and possibly a good fullback.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy to criticize. What are your better options?
Obviously JAC and Kiraz on the wings. If Kiraz moves into the centres, then Allan is a safer option on the wing. I’d even play Burns, Skelton, Declan Casey, Hayze Perham ahead of Okunbor. Enough options there?

You can’t seriously be forgetting how he single handedly lost us games with his terrible handling could you?

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe Kiraz is the best option for fulback. Jake Averillo is just a fill in and wont be there long term.
I just hope some of the young guys can step up and fill a few positions.
Why do you think Kiraz is best option for fullback? Seriously what does he have that makes him look like a good fullback? His pace and acceleration are standard for an outside back. He’s good in the air. He runs like a fuckin retard. Hasn’t shown any signs of ball play, hasn’t shown he can read the game well…

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can anyone put names to the faces?
Maybe. Guessing a bit. Should be able to "crowd source" the answers though:
Back row (L-R) B1. Jeral Skelton ??? ; B2. Jacob Preston ; B3. Jordan Samrani ??? ; B4. Harrison Edwards B5. [Someone from Staff?]
Front row (L-R) F1. NFI ??? ; F2. Declan Casey ; F3. Kurt Morrin ; F4. Dunno (player or staff) ??? ; F5. Not a clue ???