News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Moon Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let's just say we have many options, the two are in the equation, players have made their decisions unless there is a 360 degrees turnaround, others are waiting on a collective decision, the possibilities are enormous, be excited !
Once the rebuild is completed the hard work begins !!!
Anyone that speaks "D-Voice", please translate.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
herbie passed up an offer from the dolphins and signed with the broncos on the proviso he played fullback, couple of months later the broncos signed reece walsh to play fullback, bit further on the broncos as a sweetener offered the fullback role to selwyn cobbo, herbie does have the shith with the broncos

katoni staggs is another player who has been miss lead by broncos management regarding his role next season
Staggs is overrated as fuck

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cotric is a bad example because anyone with half a clue knew that him moving to centre was never going to work. People on here didn't want any of that though.

Herbie is a different matter, I would even go as far as to say I'd let Jake LEAVE if we signed Herbie....that's how much I rate Herbie. We got to manifest this signing ffs
Bullshit...you would smuggle Avo into the team somehow.....:laughing:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you should change your name to the "Riddler"

In all honesty, I read your post 5 times and I have no idea what you trying to say or not say
Sorry Moon Dog I was replying to Piggy
Gus has many plans and possibilities, Farmworth and Crichton are part of the plans, some players have already made decision to join us unless something major changes that, certain players will collectively make a decision whether to join or not to join us, exciting times ahead.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry Moon Dog I was replying to Piggy
Gus has many plans and possibilities, Farmworth and Crichton are part of the plans, some players have already made decision to join us unless something major changes that, certain players will collectively make a decision whether to join or not to join us, exciting times ahead.
Any names that haven't been mentioned on here before as possible recruits?

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let's just say we have many options, the two are in the equation, players have made their decisions unless there is a 360 degrees turnaround, others are waiting on a collective decision, the possibilities are enormous, be excited !
Once the rebuild is completed the hard work begins !!!
Geez you talk alot of smack

Are you related to Holland by any chance?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really rate Herbie as a player. Not sure of him as a fullback in the NRL. It's just as big a risk as signing Crichton to play there. Would be a cheaper option though. Crichton WC form (despite what TK says) would of put up his price. IMO, too much. I'm sure what ever direction Gus goes in will be a balanced one to get the best possible squad

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really rate Herbie as a player. Not sure of him as a fullback in the NRL. It's just as big a risk as signing Crichton to play there. Would be a cheaper option though. Crichton WC form (despite what TK says) would of put up his price. IMO, too much. I'm sure what ever direction Gus goes in will be a balanced one to get the best possible squad
Why can’t we have both

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id love to see Herbie inbetween Kikau and JAC

Cobbo would be nice at #1

Noway hosay to Crichton

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take Herbie 10/10 times.
i really rate thus guy...he would make such a difference in our team....but we also need a quality centre...I think we will sign either Farnworth or Crighton ...surely we can’t afford both

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The coaches will need to do some brilliant work with developing the middle forwards currently at the club. Still need a quality middle or two.