2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where abouts is Pele in that photo?

I don't recognise many but Matalavea Booth and Samuel Hughes are seriously big humans.

Also is that Ryan Gray next to Kurtis Morrin (in Bulldogs jersey)?

Hayze Perham maybe?
Nah that’s not Perham. It’s not Toia either though.

Not sure who it is but kinda looks like Lupe Tivalu. Prop from Roosters/Storm.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I stopped by training today for an hour and asked I think Fred if I could get on the field and take photos and he allowed me. Anyway I'm not posting them on here because I'm a dickhead.
I know why you won’t post them….What’s the bet the pics you took were of the Sydney Olympic Players!!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I stopped by training today for an hour and asked I think Fred if I could get on the field and take photos and he allowed me. Anyway I'm not posting them on here because I'm a dickhead.
Boy's looking fit??Coaching staff were all on deck??

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs 2023 Development players Isaac Matalavea-Booth & top30 2024-5, Iverson Matai & top30 2024, Jordan Samrani & top30 2024-5 & Joseph O'Neill
Good to see ONeill coming thru although a few years off hopefully his development continues.

Reactions: ATT

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know our social media guy is in Eng with the Samoa squad. But fuck how hard is it to get someone with a camera to get some photos of the boys in pre-season?

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know our social media guy is in Eng with the Samoa squad. But fuck how hard is it to get someone with a camera to get some photos of the boys in pre-season?
I follow Tigers and Warriors on Insta and they've had a heap of posts, ours has been piss poor. Was looking forward to some content. Only see the boys on Jobels insta posts lol

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I follow Tigers and Warriors on Insta and they've had a heap of posts, ours has been piss poor. Was looking forward to some content. Only see the boys on Jobels insta posts lol
Yeah but ridiculous. Way to really hype the fans up for a big year after the shit we’ve put up. Mahoney has been in at the club, where’s sone photos of him in dogs gear? Big Kiks in the dogs colours? Where is it?Fucking useless.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yeah but ridiculous. Way to really hype the fans up for a big year after the shit we’ve put up. Mahoney has been in at the club, where’s sone photos of him in dogs gear? Big Kiks in the dogs colours? Where is it?Fucking useless.
To be fair, Mahoney hasn't started training yet and Kikau pretty much went from the GF and straight into Fiji camp. Besides, he's not long been back in the country (Nov 1 when he officially became a bulldog). He'd be on a well deserved break right now.

I think it's a bit unfair to ask to see him in our colours at this stage.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be fair, Mahoney hasn't started training yet and Kikau pretty much went from the GF and straight into Fiji camp. Besides, he's not long been back in the country (Nov 1 when he officially became a bulldog). He'd be on a well deserved break right now.

I think it's a bit unfair to ask to see him in our colours at this stage.
I saw them both yesterday, I'm taller than Mahoney btw

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been shithouse for years
Dont worry, theyll slap together some slow mo running shots with some shitty audio that passes for music these days soon enough.

They should actually get some filming done during training drills with a bit of actual audio, a sentence or 2 here and there put to the players, some gym footage with them sweeting their ring out, a sneaky shower shot for @Tassie Devil (nah just threw that in there).....
Fuck the droon footage off, forget about the smiles and the feel good shit, lets just see them doing their job.
What about a 10 min weekly round up or something?
How about Interviewing a differant trainer every week? Throw in a reserves update?
Cant they think outside the box?
anywhos.............