Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everythings Panthers on here jut admit it , Shout it out loud Panthers are the best.Everyone on here solution to every position is let's buy Panthers players......... ffs find another solution .Grow your own .Accept the fact you will be in the doldrums for a few years yet stop trying to apply a band aid solution look long term .
Listen here fuckwit, we are the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. A proud club with 8 premierships, compared to Penrith's bandwagon fans with only 4 premierships :tearsofjoy:

On the top of that, sucked in, we took TPJ, Kikau and Burton. Also, your fuckwits Hetherington and Naden finally fucked off.

We are not done yet, Leniu, To'o and Crichton are coming our way.

Also, keep your dud Liam Martin who resigned last week :tearsofjoy: and have fun with Tigers rejects Eisenhuth, Garner and Peachey. All i can say about Zac Hosking is he's an unproven second rower and a 2 game wonder fool.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the truth really does hurt i guess. have fun licking each others butts on here .
Bro...we win the comp, we shut down a suburb, you win back to back and a couple of bins are set on fire in Mount Druitt and 50 people turn up to a fan day...fck the panther. You act like you are the first club to ever have a big crop of juniors coming through...fkn clown. Go back to your own fkn forum, if it exists

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not expecting mail, but it would intresting to see if any of us can go close to predicting a few signings, and then look back to see if any come to fruition.
My 4 are
Mitchell moses
Herbie farnworth
Dominic young
Tyson frizell … long shot
I think Farnworth just signed an extension this year to stay at Broncos. But the other 3 would be good for us.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jayden Okunbor incoming 8 year deal long-term upgrade until the end of 2030. Just been told.
Please no, I don’t want to be negative about your choice but he can’t even hold a spot in First Grade. I think until he had a knee problem he was good,!but not now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bro...we win the comp, we shut down a suburb, you win back to back and a couple of bins are set on fire in Mount Druitt and 50 people turn up to a fan day...fck the panther. You act like you are the first club to ever have a big crop of juniors coming through...fkn clown. Go back to your own fkn forum, if it exists
But, but what about the double decker bus they hired! ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wish list:
Manu
Williams/Hunt
Nanai
Fisher Harris

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everythings Panthers on here jut admit it , Shout it out loud Panthers are the best.Everyone on here solution to every position is let's buy Panthers players......... ffs find another solution .Grow your own .Accept the fact you will be in the doldrums for a few years yet stop trying to apply a band aid solution look long term .
Didn't hear your fans complaining when your club signed Peter Kelly and Chris Mortimer two of the toughest players to ever play the game who turned your chocolate soldiers into real men.
Nevertheless we've been doing nothing but buy your rejects until now with Burton who is not your junior anyway.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will never get Tedesco
That ship sailed with Des.
Could have had one or both of Tedesco and Moses for 2018, but got Woods instead to placate his mate, Klemmer. (both of the latter two ended up leaving in 2018 anyway, mid-contract).
Pretty much applying the Fittler strategy for Origin selection to club recruitment - onya Dessie, great job. Be sure to debauch our cap balance and neglect junior development while you're at it, will ya.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Manu
7. Cleary
8 Nelson Isoldmyarsetosomone
10. Joseph Tapine.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know why the Penrith district has such a large nursery??
Because the youth workers work overtime with all the dead shits from St Mary’s,Mt Druitt,Colyton,Minchinbury..
Trying anything they can to keep them straight and get them into sports,so they aren’t a blight on society.
There are alot of dead shits in the Penrith catchment,so plenty of talent to pick from..
Don’t get shit twisted champ…your clubs pocket of success is a bi-product of the real issues in the area..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor & Burns are Gould-era appointments, so they're unlikely to be on "overs", or if they are then not enough to make a real difference. Moving them on would be purely for roster spots for up-and-comers. Might as well wait 'til '24. Burns is reasonable value. If he does well under Ciraldo he might even earn a renewal. Okunbor would have to completely transform under Ciraldo (maybe).
Okunbor is one of those players that I reckon would frustrate the hell out of coaches. Gifted with a sizable frame, and fairly decent pace for his size, there is definite potential there, but his performances are always so hit and miss.

Reminds me of Krisnan Inu, but in Idris's body (literally Idris was same height just about 5kgs heavier).

I keep waiting for the guy to absolutely break out, but seems to have one screwup per every good thing done.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't hear your fans complaining when your club signed Peter Kelly and Chris Mortimer two of the toughest players to ever play the game who turned your chocolate soldiers into real men.
Nevertheless we've been doing nothing but buy your rejects until now with Burton who is not your junior anyway.
They also signed Peter Tunks and Paul Dunn in the next couple of years. Then we lost the four to Parramatta in the 90's and Ogre and Willie to the Roosters in the 2000's. Other clubs have raided us when we've been successful and start crying when we return serve.