Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can we sticky a free talk thread where we can talk about anything? Sometimes I feel like sharing thoughts that aren't worth creating a thread over. Just a thought...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You just created that thread
I did, but I meant to sticky it so other people actually see it so it's not just me talking to myself because I already do that in my head :tearsofjoy:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so it's a thread for anything that won't fit into another existing thread (grind my gears, politics, religion etc)?

Threadception?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
so, @Mutt Dafty , what are you up to this weekend?
I will play God of War all day tomorrow and go to Thai for dinner. On Sunday I plan to feel sorry for myself because I spent all Saturday playing games and didn't finish the work I was meant to. I will then play God of War again to make myself feel better.

What about you?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will play God of War all day tomorrow and go to Thai for dinner. On Sunday I plan to feel sorry for myself because I spent all Saturday playing games and didn't finish the work I was meant to. I will then play God of War again to make myself feel better.

What about you?
Yeah, not that different to you.

Tonight im going to smash a kebab and a few beers at home whilst watching Bosch: Legacy on Prime. Tomorrow, get my new drone out and keep trying to work out how to take better videos, followed by a swim and playing some pool at home with my next door neighbour (the table doesn't get enough use). Sunday, no plans yet, i guess trying to spend this "quality time with the kids" Mrs CD is always moaning on about...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We already have a sticky thread...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great thread.

A random question popped into my head the other day but I didn't wanna start a thread.

Why did Garry Larson wear special longer sleeves for all the teams that he played for?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great thread.

A random question popped into my head the other day but I didn't wanna start a thread.

Why did Garry Larson wear special longer sleeves for all the teams that he played for?
I assume you're not talking about the Far Side Gary Larson.

Skin cancer concerns? Do you habe a photo of these sleeves of which you speak?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would he still be allowed to request for a custom version like that today?
I don't know but there was a bloke that wore long sleeves for Melbourne just recently...I think it was Chase Blair?