Mobile gaming

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone mobile game? Was at a Barbie tonight and most thought I was weird because I have only one game, Island War.

What are you guys playing?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I download mobile games but never get time to play them. On the rare occasion I do, I usually play Plague Inc. It's a game where you create a virus then attempt to wipe out humanity. Simple but fun.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone mobile game? Was at a Barbie tonight and most thought I was weird because I have only one game, Island War.

I play em all the time but only certain ones I can play..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just as I was replying to this I got a text message from my sister who is walking her dog..she was attacked by some angry birds!!!!! Luckily there wasn’t any of those ones that explode…

Now i forget what I was gunna post.. bahahaha!!
This truly happened..here’s my sister’s text..
DB245241-B302-4EA2-943E-FEB9C497F7FE.jpeg

@Natboy @ASSASSIN

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am probably the only person in Australia who played Pokemon Go up until earlier this year...

Then the wife turned to me and said "Grow the fuck up".

So I deleted the game and found something else to play with when I'm bored.. something I have not played with since I was in my early 20s... my penis.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am probably the only person in Australia who played Pokemon Go up until earlier this year...

So I deleted the game and found something else to play with when I'm bored.. something I have not played with since I was in my early 20s... my penis.
Fkn lol..bahahaha!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I play Uno with my wife sometimes. We kick ass. I also play Clash Royal.

Some games I used to play be don't play anymore - Iron Desert, Jungle Clash, Soul Hunters, Jetpack Joyride.

I used to also play Sega Heroes, I freaking LOVED that game and I guarantee you I would still be playing it had it not been shutdown because the 2 stupid companies went their own ways. That game brought all the nostalgia characters from my childhood Sega games together - Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Virtua Fighter, Sonic, Shinobi. I freaking lost it when I found out it was going.

I loved everything in that game including the music, animation, sound effects, even the voice acting.

1667954492925.png

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I play Uno with my wife sometimes. We kick ass. I also play Clash Royal.

Some games I used to play be don't play anymore - Iron Desert, Jungle Clash, Soul Hunters, Jetpack Joyride.

I used to also play Sega Heroes, I freaking LOVED that game and I guarantee you I would still be playing it had it not been shutdown because the 2 stupid companies went their own ways. That game brought all the nostalgia characters from my childhood Sega games together - Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Virtua Fighter, Sonic, Shinobi. I freaking lost it when I found out it was going.

I loved everything in that game including the music, animation, sound effects, even the voice acting.

View attachment 60983
Wonderful my man..such classic games!!! :kissingheart: :kissingheart::kissingheart: :kissingheart:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I still play Pokémon go and so does missus not all that often really but I am on level 40 so I played it quite a bit. You still see people in trains playing it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i have no doubt that he loves that game and gets pissed off when he can't kill everybody off
I called my virus (Covid-19) a few years back, but after Covid-19 was officially released, I had to change the name. So now it's called "Rodzilla's viral conspiracies"

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still play Pokémon go and so does missus not all that often really but I am on level 40 so I played it quite a bit. You still see people in trains playing it.
I hit level 50 and quit.

I’ve logged in for 30 seconds once or twice since - but I deleted it pretty quickly.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hit level 50 and quit.

I’ve logged in for 30 seconds once or twice since - but I deleted it pretty quickly.
50 wow I will never get there but good effort.