Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep i did quote more than 6 weeks ago that we need to get rid of players to get the roster under control.
Schoupp didn’t possess much speed, nor any ball playing skills… but had plenty of aggression about him

If this rumour is true & he’s off to the Titans, then good luck to the kid.
I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels HMAS Knockonbur would be the first flop in our Top 30 to be released…. Didn’t expect Schoupp TBH

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Schoupp didn’t possess much speed, nor any ball playing skills… but had plenty of aggression about him

If this rumour is true & he’s off to the Titans, then good luck to the kid.
I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels HMAS Knockonbur would be the first flop in our Top 30 to be released…. Didn’t expect Schoupp TBH
yeh he wasnt my choice to let go, but we needed to release a few and the tits must have offered him a good deal

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Probably closer to 450k on the cap when you consider TPA's and long-serving player allowance. Schoupp probably wasn't on much more than 200k.
Doesn’t matter. Even if he was 450k cap. Rfm sounds will be able to get the long serving.

Either way I doubt shout extended on 200k when that is barely above minimum wage.

Even if you said 250/300k it’s probz close and that with jackos is close to a mil as I said. Dunno what you lol at?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. Even if he was 450k cap. Rfm sounds will be able to get the long serving.

Either way I doubt shout extended on 200k when that is barely above minimum wage.

Even if you said 250/300k it’s probz close and that with jackos is close to a mil as I said. Dunno what you lol at?
Because we haven't freed up a million in cap for this season, I seriously don't know how you're convinced we have.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeh he wasnt my choice to let go, but we needed to release a few and the tits must have offered him a good deal
Bulldogsteve… looking at the 29man roster yesterday, it’s clear we lack an Experienced Prop, a backup half/6 & a back up No.9.

So if releasing Schoupp means we can sort out our shortfalls in our roster then im all for it

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
shoupp would not have qualifed for any
Bulldogsteve… looking at the 29man roster yesterday, it’s clear we lack an Experienced Prop, a backup half/6 & a back up No.9.

So if releasing Schoupp means we can sort out our shortfalls in our roster then im all for it
gussyboi over bought, we needed to shed some players to get a balanced roster

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

the back up 9 is young, but dont worry he is a future superstar.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not devastated but hope we ain’t footing to much of any bill here.