Another food thread but different...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Here’s weird: I won’t eat cold prawns or a prawn cocktail but prawns cooked in anything like stir fry or batter or sauce - all over it. And it’s likely my ‘last meal’ wish on death row would be Salt and Pepper prawns from the Malaya at King St. Wharf. I know, weird.
You know I've just come to the realisation that I probably DO LIKE prawns after reading your comment...I just like them cooked part of meals like mentioned :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t find them a pealing get it because I don’t like pealing them but no I love prawns as long as I don’t have to peal them. I’m not a fan of a swirl on a pizza or an over complicated pizza so a Balmain Bug mushroom and onion and bacon and oyster pizza with a swirl of pesto and blue cheese from crust for $38. No thanks. If I eat pizza I’m getting a wood fired margarita and a prosciutto even a gambari see prawns but pizza should be simple flavours.

Also I like ham and pineapple so just deal with it pricks..
Ham and pineapple? Bro...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree.

I still miss the standard corner shop greasey Joe burger. Bun, Lettuce, Tomato, Beetroot, Fried onion and bbq/tom sauce. (mine always had fried egg and cheese as well.) Best hangover cure with a 750 ml bottle of coke for after meal burp.
Fuck I want one right now lol YES egg and cheese a must.
Now idk about you or other kennellers but pineapple on a juicy burger is criminal in my books.
Also I don't like pineapple on pizza but can live with it i guess(eg on a supreme where some of the shitty little bits have managed to jump on), in fact pineapple I don't like much at all.So for me ham and pineapple pizza is wrong lol agree otherwise with Nate that you don't have to overcomplicate pizza

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now idk about you or other kennellers but pineapple on a juicy burger is criminal in my books.
Also I don't like pineapple on pizza but can live with it i guess(eg on a supreme where some of the shitty little bits have managed to jump on), in fact pineapple I don't like much at all.So for me ham and pineapple pizza is wrong lol agree otherwise with Nate that you don't have to overcomplicate pizza
Have you had a butter chicken pizza before?..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the huge hamburger trend. It’s an American fad I get it but I can’t eat 3x beef paddy’s with triple cheese onion jalapeños pickles a deep
Fried banana nachos half a deep fried crumbed blue whale and a bathtubs worth full of mayonnaise and Siracha I’ve got a beard no matter how many showers I’ll be smelling it for days it just doesnt work and who wants to eat that much shit in one burger..?
At Burgers By Josh at the Annandale (now closed) they used to make a burger called "Noah's Ark". It had two beef patties, two bacon rashers, two chicken patties, cheese and other shit. You couldn't eat it without taking it apart. Absolutely pointless burger.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My missus is italian and we make pizza at home from scratch and we put all sorts of things on them (lamb roast and veg left overs, steak, snitty, left over taco mince etc). Pineapple has its place on pizza just like anchovie does, unless you dont like them. My faves are Italian spicey sausage or my version of a skippy pizza "bacon, egg, jalapeno, onion and capsicum"..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There still around mate. I get them often with a battered sav!!!
Battered Sav..this is what was referred to in the bible when manna came from heaven!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you had a butter chicken pizza before?..
Have you Marley? I haven't and wouldn't lol
Was nearly going to post that Indian food is a non fav but i don't actually hate it, butter chicken and tikka masala are ok dishes But pretty westernised these days I'm guessing.
Pizza hut do a good chicken and bacon pizza in a creamy sauce, nom nom.
Not big on hot and spicy but I believe some do a peri peri chicken one?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My missus is italian and we make pizza at home from scratch and we put all sorts of things on them (lamb roast and veg left overs, steak, snitty, left over taco mince etc). Pineapple has its place on pizza just like anchovie does, unless you dont like them. My faves are Italian spicey sausage or my version of a skippy pizza "bacon, egg, jalapeno, onion and capsicum"..
Lucky bastard no wonder your well fed :hearteyes:
Yeh those combos sound good, the whole hot pineapple thing has never grabbed me, hate is too strong a word guess I just avoid this fruit.
Egg on pizza rocks! Definitely like anchovies ppl prob put too many of the little suckers on is their problem, it ends up too salty.
I'm a little wussy on stuff that is too spicey however lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil he said “Italian spicy sausage” that's your cue fam :tearsofjoy: