Another food thread but different...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I have the pro-Corriander gene so I love it and it doesn't taste like soap like some people say.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
do they mind doing it though? it seems easy enough they have it ready for the fillet o fish buns
Yeah, instead of toasting it they steam it. Any burger bun you choose.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like cooked carrots. Like in a stew, but I can eat them raw or roasted.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people don't like stuff not particularly for the taste, but more for the texture. Some common examples seem to be mushrooms, avocado, oysters. Now that I think about it, I f'en love strawberry flavoured everything, but I don't really care for actual strawberry's. I think that's my only real food quirk.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn sick of it from my footy/boxing days lol

Thighs are king of poultry
Thighs do rock, more fat and crispy skin I bake them up and devour nom nom.
Breast is ok though it does provide us with the schnitzel.

People have probably seen them but Woolies do a butterflied whole chook marinated in a couple of different flavours, their fn ace...oops we're supposed to be doing foods we don't like soz! Lol

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I HATE garden peas, their shite..inherited that hate from my mother..only the green nuggety putrid looking little bastards, sugar snap peas are mighty fine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Malfoof bro.. Can't stand it..
100% stinks like a 100 year old dead body egg farted and garlic burped.

Same with Lebo kafta, it smells like it's already been digested and farted out lol

Assyrian, Iraqi and Turkish kebabs are the real kebabs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people don't like stuff not particularly for the taste, but more for the texture. Some common examples seem to be mushrooms, avocado, oysters. Now that I think about it, I f'en love strawberry flavoured everything, but I don't really care for actual strawberry's. I think that's my only real food quirk.
I get ya.

Love strawberries, hate strawberry flavour.

Hate bananas, love banana flavour.

Love cherries, can't stand cherry flavour.

Fkn weird

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh i hate prawns but we already know that. Well the big prawns, the others are fine.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parmesan cheese, don’t wanna be anywhere near that shit. Not big fan of any cheese to be honest. Tuna/Salmon cans, really.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh i hate prawns but we already know that. Well the big prawns, the others are fine.
I don’t find them a pealing get it because I don’t like pealing them but no I love prawns as long as I don’t have to peal them. I’m not a fan of a swirl on a pizza or an over complicated pizza so a Balmain Bug mushroom and onion and bacon and oyster pizza with a swirl of pesto and blue cheese from crust for $38. No thanks. If I eat pizza I’m getting a wood fired margarita and a prosciutto even a gambari see prawns but pizza should be simple flavours.

Also I like ham and pineapple so just deal with it pricks..

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
PS I have the pro-Corriander gene so I love it and it doesn't taste like soap like some people say.
Hmmm, I’ll introduce you to my bro-in-law who is the self proclaimed President of the Anti-Coriander Society. Should make for an interesting debate :-).

For the record I don’t mind coriander but I also don’t crave it - happy to have it but wouldn’t miss it either.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t find them a pealing get it because I don’t like pealing them but no I love prawns as long as I don’t have to peal them. I’m not a fan of a swirl on a pizza or an over complicated pizza so a Balmain Bug mushroom and onion and bacon and oyster pizza with a swirl of pesto and blue cheese from crust for $38. No thanks. If I eat pizza I’m getting a wood fired margarita and a prosciutto even a gambari see prawns but pizza should be simple flavours.

Also I like ham and pineapple so just deal with it pricks..
I hear ya.
Same with Chinese food.
Who needs the crispy pigs ear with steamed pak choy when you’ve got Mongolian Lamb? If it ain’t broke…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s weird: I won’t eat cold prawns or a prawn cocktail but prawns cooked in anything like stir fry or batter or sauce - all over it. And it’s likely my ‘last meal’ wish on death row would be Salt and Pepper prawns from the Malaya at King St. Wharf. I know, weird.