Movie Discussion

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Bud had to make another comment..with out giving it way..I was shocked that Walt allowed something to happen to Jane, Jesse’s girlfriend when he could have stopped it..lost my respect for him.. Gee the reality of what can happen.. :cry:
Oooh he gets a lot worse

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who enjoyed Black Adam?

Definitely not perfect, but I thought it was fun.

Another movie being bashed by critics, but enjoyed by your average fan.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love Saul Goodman…my fav.
When you finish the series get into Better call Saul. It's even better than Breaking Bad. It's on Stan and it's worth the subscription even if you watch nothing else on there.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When you finish the series get into Better call Saul. It's even better than Breaking Bad. It's on Stan and it's worth the subscription even if you watch nothing else on there.
I’ll check it out..Saul steals every scene..a classic!!

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Stranger - very decent Aussie movie on Netflix
Black Adam …. Eh it’s ok … the kid with the skateboard was a punish though
Rewatched -
Nobody - quality movie
The gentleman- quality movie
Avengers - infinity war + end game - actually first time watched … not bad at all

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one who enjoyed Black Adam?

Definitely not perfect, but I thought it was fun.

Another movie being bashed by critics, but enjoyed by your average fan.
Apparently wasn’t woke enough, even though they race swapped black adams character lol. You’d think with their logic that movies and tv shows only get bashed by audience scores is coz they’re racist. Ok why is black adam at 90% audience? Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently wasn’t woke enough, even though they race swapped black adams character lol. You’d think with their logic that movies and tv shows only get bashed by audience scores is coz they’re racist. Ok why is black adam at 90% audience? Lol

Not a huge race swap. The original Black Adam was Egyptian so he would have been very dark skinned, just like Jesus. But comics didn't portray dark skin well. They basically made him sometimes mildly brown, sometimes yellow skinned.

But The Rock being American/Samoan... I guess it's technically a race swap. Maybe he could have been portrayed by an actual Egyptian. Like this dude...

images (7).jpeg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Action was pretty good. Everything annouing about the movie was the kids and that stupid family, if they weren’t in there the movie would’ve been way better. Not one mention of a gay or a tranny
Not a huge race swap. The original Black Adam was Egyptian so he would have been very dark skinned, just like Jesus. But comics didn't portray dark skin well. They basically made him sometimes mildly brown, sometimes yellow skinned.

But The Rock being American/Samoan... I guess it's technically a race swap. Maybe he could have been portrayed by an actual Egyptian. Like this dude...

View attachment 60509
yeah well I mean not even voice actors can be a different race now to what the character is. It was actually a very family friendly movie. Literally wasn’t hammered with any sort of lgbtqi propaganda which was great for once. But as I said would’ve been way better if the kid heroe and heroine weren’t involved and same that annoying family

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 60509
Omar Sharif passed several years ago, so i think Remi Malek is no your go-to Egyptian guy.