Netball - 15mill Sponsor situation

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you? I expect your opinion on all racist comments made since you were born. If not, then you are supportive of racism.

why does she need to comment her opinion on another persons comments? We’re all adults here.
What? Lol..

Its a company she inherited from her father..the guy who started it..unfortunately it’s guilt by association.. All she has to do is..

‘Our company does not follow this sentiment..’ Done..move on..

Now if you look at my comment.. you left out this part..

‘If she has, well I don’t know what the problem is..’

And I am sure she probably has distanced herself from it..

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What? Lol..

Its a company she inherited from her father..the guy who started it..unfortunately it’s guilt by association.. All she has to do is..

How far does association stretch? She doesn’t have to answer to anyone, and she didn’t.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What? Lol..

Seriously. Just one of the indigenous charities she supports. None of them complained about what Lang said 38 years ago. She supports the Olympic swim team.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How far does association stretch? She doesn’t have to answer to anyone, and she didn’t.
It’s one generation..

Nonetheless if they are being accused of being racist..a simple comment like I proposed..all done.. It takes all the power away from accuser..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. Just one of the indigenous charities she supports. None of them complained about what Lang said 38 years ago. She supports the Olympic swim team.

Exactly.. I’m not saying she is racist at all.. I’m just saying she should address the ‘accusations’ made towards her company.. than just move on..

You all think I’m calling her out as racist..I’m far from doing that.. just address the issue..

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why should she. She hires all races. Just because one person has a 'problem' with something that was said 38 years ago, by her father. she has to address 'allegations' made about her company. I will tell you now, if she sponsored the Dogs & JAC pulled that shit. I would want him sacked.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why should she. She hires all races. Just because one person has a 'problem' with something that was said 38 years ago, by her father. she has to address 'allegations' made about her company. I will tell you now, if she sponsored the Dogs & JAC pulled that shit. I would want him sacked.
Well good for you..but that’s what I’d do..And with all due respect it’s now way bigger than one person.. It could be easily nipped in the bud.. simple and effective…takes it head on and finishes it quickly..

And it is no sign of weakness it’s a sign of confidence and strength in her convictions..and makes the allegations sound ridiculous..

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was go woke, go broke. The players didn't think Gina would pull the sponsorship. It affects the grassroots netball & they are struggling. She even pulled sponsorship of the West Coast Fever.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck everyone involved imho

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking genius from Rinehart...

She gets to look like some kind of hero and hasn't spent a cent. Best. Sportswash. Ever.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea but that’s not enough for @Mr 95%

he expects a formal written letter as that’s really what matters
I’m suggesting what she could do to make this cry of racism dismissed as inaccurate..which could be done by one statement released…that’s all and now you got me suggesting a formal letter?

Lol.. yeah..gee way to twist words..you should be a contortionist dude seriously lol.

Ps..bahaha bahaha

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The whole Netball scenario is now destroyed because of the woke opinion of one person.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't Gina have heaps of charities that help Aborigines in WA?
Actions speak louder than words.
Thats all what the majority of these players are. Just posturing
Yeah she given over 300 million in just WA to Aboriginal support groups education and charities.

The crazy thing is netball player association trying to 20% increase when they have lost 7 million.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Gina said anything about her father’s quote?

Herd the worst of the Aborigines into one area, and put a chemical in their water that sent them sterile.

I think this would be a great place to start..she should denounce this.. If she has, well I don’t know what the problem is..

Now just on point about politics and sport.. I posted this in another thread..

However, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view..politics and sport have a long association.. I mean we had the suffragette Emily Davidson in 1913, who ran on the racetrack while the Epson Derby was running and lost her life trying to disrupt the King’s horse, in an effort to get England to give women the right to vote..1936 Berlin Olympics with Jesse Owens highlighting the Nazis regime..i must note here Owens had more human rights in Nazi Germany than he had in in his own home the United States..the 1968 Olympics after the 200 meters sprint was over when African Americans medalists Tommy Smith (gold) and John Carlos (bronze) raised their fists covered by a black glove, and our Australian medalist Peter Norman, who wore a badge in solidarity with them, evoking Human Rights in US for African Americans.. We also saw Sth Africa who were not allowed to participate in international sport, eg Cricket and Rugby because of their Apartheid government.. Push to today we have had the Russian athletes banned from Tennis because of the Ukraine Russian conflict..and finally I’ve left this one to last, Muhammad Ali, no other athlete, or political figure, has fused sports and politics so close together. A sportsman who was admired and revered as a sporting athlete and human rights proponent for racism both in his own country and internationally, and became universally known as the Greatest.

Sport, rightly or wrongly, has been a platform for political statements..I guess it comes down to the fact that it reaches out to so many people..and has the ability to influence them..
I don't believe she needs to comment or apologise for comments that she didn't make and had no control over 30 years ago.

So sick of people constantly playing the victim and trying to hold people today accountable for things in the past they didn't do/say or had any control over.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe she needs to comment or apologise for comments that she didn't make and had no control over 30 years ago.

So sick of people constantly playing the victim and trying to hold people today accountable for things in the past they didn't do/say or had any control over.
That’s fair enough..but it’s not apologising…she didn’t say it...it’s just saying we don’t believe in this sentiment.. Thus negating what the netball girls are insinuating..it’s disputing what they say..Boom they can’t argue with that..

This all I’m saying..people think I’m calling her out to say I’m so sorry for what her father said. .I’m not.. and man I’d comment if people were insulating I was racist because of what my father said..

Last edited: