Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sutton and davey in front of him imo. they are no superstars either
Davey should go alright is not a prop though, Sutton I forgot about him lol
Jacko as someone suggested bulk up a few kegs and be a bench prop option?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
On paper from what we know it will be a stronger squad. If coaching can improve players performance from what they have shown it should be a competitive year. Still think we are short of a top class middle.
Ciraldo needs to get the boys fit and working as a unit. If he can do that then I think performances will improve across the board although I think I've said the same thing pretty much every offseason haha. We definitely need another quality middle, King is going to have to carry our back at this rate.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I forgot about Davey, I think I read that he was one of the best edge forwards in the comp statically at some point this season. I've only ever seen him play left edge though.
is that like the best in the comp for not moving... or is he the player with the worst mobility?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Tanner, Patolo(Ciraldo might fire him up) to name a couple.Ava was a good servant his days are probably done now at 33 odd...

Stuckey maybe but I think Tanner might be top of the reggies crew..or Gus still has a suitable signing to announce yet?
Yeah mate I wanna see Tanner debut sometime next year. That boy can go!