PM's XIII - Bulldogs player watch (no Averillo)

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where the fuck was Jake to support the grubber kick? ***** only known for his good support play and the useless prick can’t even do that. Fuck me, sack him and sign Latrell and Tedesco instead.
I think someones living rent free in your head.

Just relax ciraldo will sort it out

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crighton has more ball playing than Burton. Sad, pay Crighton the money Burton’s getting instead.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a soft mind frame. He just doesn’t have the heart. Sadly.

Another mbye.
Not another mbye, he's more talented than mbye. Just needs to want it more, he could be our Dylan Edwards, Edwards showed spades of wanting it

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People gotta stop putting shit on both Avo and Burto. They’re our boys and they are still both developing and potentially have big futures in our colours.
Big deal for them to be in this game, and they've done well. Max King has been excellent as well, and JAC as always is JAC, I'd say he is going for sure, hence hasn't been seen in the 2nd half, no injuries.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bitter Panthers fan
Yes, let Burton come home. He is super unhappy here at the Dogs, we will take his poor attitude to the blue and white away from yous.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People gotta stop putting shit on both Avo and Burto. They’re our boys and they are still both developing and potentially have big futures in our colours.
I can't fight anyone on the internet then?..