News Tino reveals abuse after Burton headlock incident

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk how the guy is a sook if their bagging or threatening his family? wasnt his best moment obviously but social media is pissweak in this regard.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No other supporters gave a shit
I don’t think that’s necessarily true given all the negative comments on non bulldog affiliated social media posts at the time. But I’m sure dogs fans gave him plenty. And if his family was brought into it, that’s going way too far.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton got what he deseved in origin FFS .. we've also come to learn that Burton throws punches like the queen.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tino put him in a headlock whilst his team mate used Burton as a punching bag. Dog act. His family doesn't it though.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From all reports the abuse directed his way during the game was pathetic and as fans we should be ashamed about what went on.
Oh C'mon mate. Wally's Lewis was called a wanker his whole career by all Sydney clubs fans and not once did he cry about it.

It's not pathetic nor should anyone be ashamed. Sporting fans around the world take digs at opposing players. It doesn't mean they are out to get them, just simply get under their skin. It's part of sport.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think his family should cop any abuse. As for him personally I’ve got no sympathy.
I agree, but his act brought his family into it.

If you don't want your family getting taken aim at, don't be a prick on the field.