Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I tried to translate what Rod is saying and it was difficult because I don't speak crazy, but I think he's saying that something is only true if there's very little evidence to support it. And if there's plenty of evidence to support it, then it's definitely not true.
im saying Bruce Ivins had the anthrax vaccine, he released anthrax, framed islamic terrorists and killed people so that everybody would want that vaccine

it mirrors exactly what happened with covid, what good is it to have the vaccine when nobody has the disease?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I have a feeling someday you will do something that will be called "Radical", and it will have nothing to do with skateboarding.

You're honestly starting to remind me of the nutjob that stormed the pizza joint because he believed that Hilary Clinton was running a child trafficking operation out of it.
actually your type of people are the ones that have no regard for humans and kill everybody, for example christchurch mosque shooter was angry about the immigrant birthrate and described himself as eco fascist

the el paso shooter complained about water pollution and consumer culture

all those people i showed on twitter are clearly rejoicing at people dying and the earth healing and it reminds me of you, not only did you hope that unvaccinated people die, but you said that hundreds of thousands would die in australia and recommended that they reopen the country

you posted that meme of attenborough with a typical eco fascist population control message, you clearly are of that ilk

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what sort of person thinks hundreds of thousands of australians will die from covid and then wants the country to reopen with that in mind

psycho fucks, thats who

people who want people to die

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
actually your type of people are the ones that have no regard for humans and kill everybody, for example christchurch mosque shooter was angry about the immigrant birthrate and described himself as eco fascist

the el paso shooter complained about water pollution and consumer culture

all those people i showed on twitter are clearly rejoicing at people dying and the earth healing and it reminds me of you, not only did you hope that unvaccinated people die, but you said that hundreds of thousands would die in australia and recommended that they reopen the country

you posted that meme of attenborough with a typical eco fascist population control message, you clearly are of that ilk
The fact that you think I'm an eco fascist or in anyway support eco fascism, just shows how disconnected you are from reality.

But your descent into madness is entertaining. I hope to write a book about it one day.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is the sort of person you are dealing with, these are the more peaceful protesters btw

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
what sort of person thinks hundreds of thousands of australians will die from covid and then wants the country to reopen with that in mind

psycho fucks, thats who

people who want people to die
images (4).jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The fact that you think I'm an eco fascist or in anyway support eco fascism, just shows how disconnected you are from reality.

But your descent into madness is entertaining. I hope to write a book about it one day.
you replied to doogies post about the world being doomed with agreement and talked about a solution......

Yep. Limited resources. Increased population means increased pollution. Basic supply and demand.

We need a solution....

View attachment 31969
"perhaps its time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment", that sounds very eco fascist to me, what is involved in controlling the population? not letting people get born, killing people or both?, the vaccine does both

other posts of yours on that subject have you talking about how urgent it is and that efforts to control population are literally saving the world, so yes you are desperate for it to happen, sarah connor in terminator 2 level desperate

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
keep in mind that is when your guard was down in a separate climate change thread, now your guard is up and you are not going to make anymore excited utterances like hoping unvaccinated people die

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw did i say it was fort denison lol how embarrassing, it was fort detrick

its obviously very easy to smuggle out biological weapons from fort denison ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
add Redfield the CDC director during the outbreak to the list of people that think they covered up covid being engineered

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you replied to doogies post about the world being doomed with agreement and talked about a solution......

"perhaps its time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment", that sounds very eco fascist to me, what is involved in controlling the population? not letting people get born, killing people or both?, the vaccine does both

other posts of yours on that subject have you talking about how urgent it is and that efforts to control population are literally saving the world, so yes you are desperate for it to happen, sarah connor in terminator 2 level desperate
Ahh. I apologise. I had you wrong all this time. I thought you were trolling, or just stupid. It seems that you just don't understand human. I'm guessing mild Autism?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so do you believe bruce ivin did it because he had a vaccine?
Do you believe Bruce Ivins did it?

He killed himself so it's possible he did it and felt guilty, or he didn't want to be caught. But the independent investigation found that the FBI had little evidence to accuse him of the crime.

It's still possible he did it. But if he did do it, what makes you think he did it to push a vaccine?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so do you believe bruce ivin did it because he had a vaccine?
The prosecution has rested.
The defence has no further questions.

Oh, and Ivin is just this weeks fall guy for you. Another name as you attempt to pin the tail on the donkey: Gates, Daszak, Andersen - don’t need to list others, there’ll be someone else next week.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ahh. I apologise. I had you wrong all this time. I thought you were trolling, or just stupid. It seems that you just don't understand human. I'm guessing mild Autism?
why don't you explain what is the difference between you and an eco fascist

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you leave Autism out of this.

Autism get enough blame as it is. Poor bastard

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
why don't you explain what is the difference between you and an eco fascist
And eco fascist supports eco fascism. A non-eco fascist does not support eco fascism.

Tomorrow I'll teach you about the difference between plus and minus. I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.