Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just a civil case at the moment. You do understand these are serious allegations of fraud and sny evidence the AG might have is likely to be passed onto both the feds and IRS, right?
Yep but we’ve been hearing the same thing for close to a decade now mate

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep but we’ve been hearing the same thing for close to a decade now mate
Rich and powerful people have a habit of wriggling their way out of legal troubles, there’s nothing new there. But the closer Trump brings the country to civil war, the higher the stakes become and the stronger the intent to nail him will become. Especially if he keeps undermining courts and federal law enforcement agencies.

The fact Trump hasn’t been busted yet does not mean he isn’t guilty as sin. There’s a hell of a lot of smoke around him…generally when there’s this much smoke, there’s fire. Claims of this man’s dodgy dealings have been around since long before Trump was a genuine political rival of the Dems, so at some point you have to look beyond the claims of Biden led witch-hunts and look at the way Trump conducts his business.

At the moment Trump is the subject of: a federal investigation into mishandling of classified documents, a civil fraud suit which could well become another federal case, and a grand jury investigation into allegations of election interference in Georgia. No President in history has been the subject of so many serious and simultaneous legal investigations.

He may escape jail again (although thst is not a given at this stage), but the man is as crooked as they come, IMO. And I find it highly unlikely he ever becomes president again. Most political analysts are saying the exact same thing. The man is damaged goods and is pretty much unelectable at this stage.

What bemuses me the most is that people who gleefully chanted his lock her up phrase when he was calling for HRC to be prosecuted are now turning a blind eye to Trump’s many serious legal woes.

Its not as though it’s only the Dems who have called out this man’s conduct. Many of his former political allies have done the same. At what point do people stop blindly accepting his claim that he’s not the problem, all of the many people who speak out against him are the problem?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rich and powerful people have a habit of wriggling their way out of legal troubles, there’s nothing new there. But the closer Trump brings the country to civil war, the higher the stakes become and the stronger the intent to nail him will become. Especially if he keeps undermining courts and federal law enforcement agencies.

The fact Trump hasn’t been busted yet does not mean he isn’t guilty as sin. There’s a hell of a lot of smoke around him…generally when there’s this much smoke, there’s fire. Claims of this man’s dodgy dealings have been around since long before Trump was a genuine political rival of the Dems, so at some point you have to look beyond the claims of Biden led witch-hunts and look at the way Trump conducts his business.

At the moment Trump is the subject of: a federal investigation into mishandling of classified documents, a civil fraud suit which could well become another federal case, and a grand jury investigation into allegations of election interference in Georgia. No President in history has been the subject of so many serious and simultaneous legal investigations.

He may escape jail again (although thst is not a given at this stage), but the man is as crooked as they come, IMO. And I find it highly unlikely he ever becomes president again. Most political analysts are saying the exact same thing. The man is damaged goods and is pretty much unelectable at this stage.

What bemuses me the most is that people who gleefully chanted his lock her up phrase when he was calling for HRC to be prosecuted are now turning a blind eye to Trump’s many serious legal woes.

Its not as though it’s only the Dems who have called out this man’s conduct. Many of his former political allies have done the same. At what point do people stop blindly accepting his claim that he’s not the problem, all of the many people who speak out against him are the problem?
Yeh I don't know how we go from a logical process of a vastly corrupt man, who attained a more public position, that comes with far more scrutiny hence results in more detailed questioning over his past business practices to the fallacy conspiracy theory that the FBI and judicial system (which have had many Trump appointees) are part of the Democrats and therefore out to get him.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

His extremely dodgy and no doubt corrupt in multiple ways. I get sick of hearing the constant allegations though. If he’s guilty put him in jail. When the left identify their target it’s like being pecked to death by a duck until they destroy you hahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
[
His extremely dodgy and no doubt corrupt in multiple ways. I get sick of hearing the constant allegations though. If he’s guilty put him in jail. When the left identify their target it’s like being pecked to death by a duck until they destroy you hahaha
if only it were that easy. Unfortunately it is very hard to put someone with Trump’s amount of power and influence away.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
its a civil case, Trump will be fine.. its just another of the Phony witch hunts , there been so many ive lost count.
Yep. This case is civil. But they stated that they are passing the gathered evidence on to the authorities so it could become a state case.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Apparently Trump has already spent $5 million on his legal defence. He's definitely trying to buy his way out of any fault, and he has started doing new interviews on Hannity and others to drum up more support. But if the case docs are accurate, he's on the verge of declaring bankruptcy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Trump I think it's a double edged sword. They're going after him so hard because he is Trump. He's weaseling out of it because he is Trump. When you have a decent number of his aids saying that he didn't only deliberately instigate insurrection, he also wanted to join in on the insurrection. The fact that there isn't an official criminal charge yet means that either it's not true at all, or more likely, they're still building the case against him.

These civil cases are basically just case builders. They don't want to get money out of him. They just want to use the civil suits to gather evidence and build reputation. When criminal charges are brought up, they'll use the evidence they gathered during the civil cases to strengthen the criminal case, and they'll use the results of the civil cases to influence judge and jury.

This is just basic US legal tactics.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With Trump I think it's a double edged sword. They're going after him so hard because he is Trump. He's weaseling out of it because he is Trump. When you have a decent number of his aids saying that he didn't only deliberately instigate insurrection, he also wanted to join in on the insurrection. The fact that there isn't an official criminal charge yet means that either it's not true at all, or more likely, they're still building the case against him.

These civil cases are basically just case builders. They don't want to get money out of him. They just want to use the civil suits to gather evidence and build reputation. When criminal charges are brought up, they'll use the evidence they gathered during the civil cases to strengthen the criminal case, and they'll use the results of the civil cases to influence judge and jury.

This is just basic US legal tactics.
You're leaving out that he's continued to commit crimes, that he never stopped, so of course more charges are going to be investigated and laid

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Apparently Trump has already spent $5 million on his legal defence. He's definitely trying to buy his way out of any fault, and he has started doing new interviews on Hannity and others to drum up more support. But if the case docs are accurate, he's on the verge of declaring bankruptcy.
He’s already planting the seeds of more violence from his supporter base, too. Apparently when a conservative radio host asked him what would happen if he were indicted over the classified documents fiasco he replied “I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.” That’s a very poorly disguised dog whistle, plain and simple,

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s already planting the seeds of more violence from his supporter base, too. Apparently when a conservative radio host asked him what would happen if he was indicted over the classified documents fiasco he replied “I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.” That’s a thinly veiled dog whistle, plain and simple,
He has also started supporting QAnon full on now. He has used speeches and social media posts to backup QAnon claims.

Can you imagine a potential candidate for the next presidential election coming out and saying that lizard people control government?

That would be no more ridiculous than what Trump is now supporting. And people see no issue with this.

Then again, one of the Republican candidates from 2016 believed that the pyramids were built by aliens so not so crazy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He has also started supporting QAnon full on now. He has used speeches and social media posts to backup QAnon claims.

Can you imagine a potential candidate for the next presidential election coming out and saying that lizard people control government?

That would be no more ridiculous than what Trump is now supporting. And people see no issue with this.

Then again, one of the Republican candidates from 2016 believed that the pyramids were built by aliens so not so crazy.
Jewish space lasers

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I think the pyramids were made by aliens too, bro!

Seriously, though…. I don’t think there are any depths he won’t sink to in order to pander to his base… and to get them to wreak havoc in his name. All because he needs them to stroke his ego and support his delusions of downtrodden heroism.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get all my political opinions from sneako

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our system of participative democracy is the best and fairest that has so far evolved, but that doesn't mean it's perfect. Politicians are, by and large, the scum of the earth, and, if they weren't, they wouldn't make it as politicians in the first place. If a politician comes along who tells us honestly and accurately what he can and can't do to improve our lives - WE WON'T VOTE FOR HIM! Instead, we elect politicians that claim that can do things that no one else can, and, when we find out the hard way that they are full of it, we kick them out and replace them with others who make the same extravagant promises.

I don't understand the Trump Derangement Syndrome. He is a politician - no better or worse than a thousand who have preceded him or a thousand others who are waiting for their ticket to the gravy train.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Think of Trump as not quite as good at his job as Gus. They both play the same game it juat has different pixels.

When you realize this. The world is not as complicated as we oncw thought it was

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

How fkd does one need to be in their mind to think this is normal and ok. Happy the students are sticking to their morals and knowing this ain’t normal and good one the parents for doing what parents should be doing. Protecting their children from ideologies and agendas that have no place in schools.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

How fkd does one need to be in their mind to think this is normal and ok. Happy the students are sticking to their morals and knowing this ain’t normal and good one the parents for doing what parents should be doing. Protecting their children from ideologies and agendas that have no place in schools.
I just laughed so hard that I spat out my drink. Look at those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.