Pride Jersey Pt.2

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is still going?

You're aware monkeypox is primarily spreading between gay men. I'm aware of it. Do you really think members of the gay community aren't aware of it too?

The fact it is spreading primarily between gay men (at the moment) is on all the government health sites, it is frequently mentioned in news reports.... there is plenty being done to make people aware of the fact. It is just being done in a more measured way.

A 1980s and early 90s style monkeypox fear campaign would be in nobody's best interests. All those sorts of campaigns do is vilify one section of the community, while breeding complacency in the other. You really want monkeypox being branded as a "gay" disease and hetero people walking around thinking they can't get it?
DW about Kelp. He is the TK version of the crazy cat lady.

To be taken as serious as an anchor being used as a parachute

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is still going?

You're aware monkeypox is primarily spreading between gay men. I'm aware of it. Do you really think members of the gay community aren't aware of it too?

The fact it is spreading primarily between gay men (at the moment) is on all the government health sites, it is frequently mentioned in news reports.... there is plenty being done to make people aware of the fact. It is just being done in a more measured way.

A 1980s and early 90s style monkeypox fear campaign would be in nobody's best interests. All those sorts of campaigns do is vilify one section of the community, while breeding complacency in the other. You really want monkeypox being branded as a "gay" disease and hetero people walking around thinking they can't get it?
For a start In the 80's and 90's it was HIV not Monkeypox.
I don't believe that the lack of TV coverage of monkeypox breeds complacency in the general community it will do the exact opposite.
I'm certain that the lack of publicity for monkey pox is as a result of Gay's having power and influence nowdays.
Like HIV monkeypox can be spread into the hetro people and the general community through blood transfusion and by the AC/DC sex people.
BTW when discussing Gay related matters posters should identify themselves as to which side of the fence their on.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe that the lack of TV coverage of monkeypox breeds complacency in the general community it will do the exact opposite.
I'm certain that the lack of publicity for monkey pox is as a result of Gay's having power and influence nowdays.
Like HIV monkeypox can be spread into the hetro people and the general community through blood transfusion and by the AC/DC sex people.
BTW when discussing Gay related matters posters should identify themselves as to which side of the fence their on.
Did someone say 80's HIV ads?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DW about Kelp. He is the TK version of the crazy cat lady.

To be taken as serious as an anchor being used as a parachute
Another typical reply from someone who is to afraid to respond directly to another persons post.
Mate people can be forgiven for not been able to understand some else opinion, but the problem here is that some people are so intoxitated with hate that they have become blind to what someoneelse says if they don't agree with it.
People who are somewhat limited between the ears often respond and react in the same way as those who are intoxated with hate.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would show that they at least have some guts.
Saying if you're heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual etc prior to discussing anything you correlate to be homosexual related is showing guts?

How?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re saying why have they got no issue having alcohol and gambling sponsors. Christians aren’t opposed to alcohol and gambling so why would they have an issue for it. Muslims however do but this group are Christian.
What point did I prove you right lol
The prohibition era just rang and said you're dead wrong.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
1. I know that. You are the one who tried to draw a comparison between the two diseases, not me.

2. There has been no lack of coverage of monkeypox, the information has just been presented from a scientific POV, not one of alarmism and fear. The public information is still getting out there, just not in a way that unfairly demonises anyone, which is a much better way of sharing Information, unless you are a homophobe who just wants to use public health crises to demonise people.

3. See response to 1. There is no such thing as a lack of publicity when it comes to monkeypox. The fact the current outbreak in Australia has been particularly prominent in the gay male community is widely known.

4. There is no evidence that monkeypox can spread via blood transfusion. Whether the disease can be spread through blood is still unknown. Even if it can be spread that way, screening processes have improved a lot since the 80s and 90s. Monkeypox seems to be spread primarily by skin contact based on what we know so far.

5. There is no sane reason to suggest people should have to announce their sexual preferences before expressing an opinion. On this occasion I will humour you, for no other reason than to demonstrate that it is not only LGBTQI people who disagree with your divisive and backwards views. I identify as heterosexual.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. I know that. You are the one who tried to draw a comparison between the two diseases, not me.

2. There has been no lack of coverage of monkeypox, the information has just been presented from a scientific POV, not one of alarmism and fear. The public information is still getting out there, just not in a way that unfairly demonises anyone, which is a much better way of sharing Information, unless you are a homophobe who just wants to use public health crises to demonise people.

3. See response to 1. There is no such thing as a lack of publicity when it comes to monkeypox. The fact the current outbreak in Australia has been particularly prominent in the gay male community is widely known.

4. There is no evidence that monkeypox can spread via blood transfusion. Whether the disease can be spread through blood is still unknown. Even if it can be spread that way, screening processes have improved a lot since the 80s and 90s. Monkeypox seems to be spread primarily by skin contact based on what we know so far.

5. There is no sane reason to suggest people should have to announce their sexual preferences before expressing an opinion. On this occasion I will humour you, for no other reason than to demonstrate that it is not only LGBTQI people who disagree with your divisive and backwards views. I identify as heterosexual.
In your 5th point you conviently left out the part where I said that people should state their sexual preference ONLY ONLY ONLY when discussing or pushing gay RELATED matters. That does not imply people having to state their sexual preference when discussing unrelated matters.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In your 5th point you conviently left out the part where I said that people should state their sexual preference ONLY ONLY ONLY when discussing or pushing gay RELATED matters. That does not imply people having to state their sexual preference when discussing unrelated matters.
Because apparently it would show they have "guts"..... riiiiiiggghhhhttt

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holy fuck.. is this still about the happy shirt the stupid fried budgies wore, or has it Kennelled into something else?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why should they have to state it in any scenario? Do you have to state that you’re a crazy homophobic asshole before discussing gay related matters?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why should they have to state it in any scenario? Do you have to state that you’re a crazy homophobic asshole before discussing gay related matters?
It’s kelpie telling us he got touched by his older brothers friends when he was younger and now he’s scared of gays

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s kelpie telling us he got touched by his older brothers friends when he was younger and now he’s scared of gays
Not sure whether to laugh react or sad react to this. It could well be true.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy fuck.. is this still about the happy shirt the stupid fried budgies wore, or has it Kennelled into something else?
It has been taken over by one’s agenda and tangent is extreme

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People have been putting their weeners into all sorts of holes before religion was even made up dw boys /end thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What if you put your dick into the vacuum cleaner when you where a kid to see if it would tear it off. Where would one fit in the alphabet spectrum?

obviously asking for a friend