Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Malla

Reaction score
You said cowboys and warriors are interested in Elliot and warriors are more likely. You didn’t say he signed with them but.
I don't think so.

This is all I have ever mentioned about Adam Elliot and again, it was a rumour reported by Fox.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I expect an apology.

No I didn't mate, I am sure a mod or an admin can confirm that.

Please ensure you do.

I expect an apology within 24 hours.
Yes you did delete your post. I have replies from 2020 saying just that too. I don't forget and I've never believed any mail you've posted since then. You might be able to fool overs, but you can't fool me. If an admin was able to dig up your deleted posts you'd be f**ked.

Malla

Reaction score
Yes you did delete your post. I have replies from 2020 saying just that too. I don't forget and I've never believed any mail you've posted since then. You might be able to fool overs, but you can't fool me. If an admin was able to dig up your deleted posts you'd be f**ked.
Again, I expect an apology for the slander. You have 24 hours.

Please, contact an admin and ask them to produce the posts that I have apparently deleted.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Again, I expect an apology for the slander. You have 24 hours.

Please, contact an admin and ask them to produce the posts that I have apparently deleted.
1663724932196.png
1663724893649.png
1663724903086.png

I'm sure you made the original thread which you deleted that took down all the evidence. The only thing I might of got wrong is Dragons instead of Warriors, but I still remember Warriors originally (you deleting your posts/threads make you guilty regardless anyways).

Malla

Reaction score
View attachment 59205
View attachment 59203
View attachment 59204

I'm sure you made the original thread which you deleted that took down all the evidence. The only thing I might of got wrong is Dragons instead of Warriors, but I still remember Warriors originally (you deleting your posts/threads make you guilty regardless anyways).
Jesus I wish I was up against you in a debate.

A few discrepancies Bradley.

1. You were adamant I said Cowboys and Warriors, however your screenshots above indicate that it was only the Dragons, which I acknowledged in my post prior.
2. You can see that in the thread I created (link above) where Elliot was rumored to go Dragons, it was just a rumour and I said that. I did not ever say it was a done deal yet you are adamant that I did in the screen shot above?
3. I was correct about Elliot. He was out the door, everyone knew it.
4. If you are so adamant I deleted anything, get an Admin to confirm.

I will say this. You have zero clue about my agendas or who I know in the club. I will not put up with any slander or claiming I am lying, to make yourself look better. Anything and everything I have said has been true. The TPJ issues were true - I mentioned it earlier this year, then a report came out late last month that TPJ had been shopped around by us for months, and then he was dropped to reggies - surprise surprise. 12 months before Kikau happened I said we are chasing his signature. 3 months before Addo Carr was confirmed, I said it was a done deal. I brought up Burton to the Dogs a year early last year because it was on the cards and I knew that Baz was trying to get it done before Panthers leaked it to the media and didn't allow it to happen.

Anyway, I will stop posting any of this information moving forward. I feel that as Dogs fans you all should know this stuff when I get it, but obviously there are people like you who take it personally, so I will stop.

If you have a problem with me, my Private Message is open, message me there and we will iron it out, however please do not question my integrity or paint me as a liar because that I am not. This is not on. I expect an apology within 24 hours.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jesus I wish I was up against you in a debate.

A few discrepancies Bradley.

1. You were adamant I said Cowboys and Warriors, however your screenshots above indicate that it was only the Dragons, which I acknowledged in my post prior.
2. You can see that in the thread I created (link above) where Elliot was rumored to go Dragons, it was just a rumour and I said that. I did not ever say it was a done deal yet you are adamant that I did in the screen shot above?
3. I was correct about Elliot. He was out the door, everyone knew it.
4. If you are so adamant I deleted anything, get an Admin to confirm.

I will say this. You have zero clue about my agendas or who I know in the club. I will not put up with any slander or claiming I am lying, to make yourself look better. Anything and everything I have said has been true. The TPJ issues were true - I mentioned it earlier this year, then a report came out late last month that TPJ had been shopping around by us for months, and then he was dropped to reggies - surprise surprise. 12 months before Kikau happened I said we are chasing his signature. 3 months before Addo Carr was confirmed, I said it was a done deal. I brought up Burton to the Dogs a year early last year because it was on the cards and I knew that Baz was trying to get it done before it leaked to the media before Panthers leaked it to the media and didn't allow it to happen.

Anyway, I will stop posting any of this information moving forward. I feel that as Dogs fans you all should know this stuff when I get it, but obviously there are people like you who take it personally, so I will stop.

If you have a problem with me, my Private Message is open, message me there and we will iron it out, however please do not question my integrity or paint me as a liar because that I am not. This is not on. I expect an apology within 24 hours.
I never said Cowboys. It was Dragons or Warriors, I originally thought Warriors, maybe was Dragons tho.

Here is another one regarding Burton.

1663727004861.png

In one of the comments I posted previously there was another user implying that you said Burton was being released early from Panther and that you had magically disappeared.

I don't have a problem with you and this really is old news, but I know you don't have any inside information as your strike rate is quite low.

Malla

Reaction score
I never said Cowboys. It was Dragons or Warriors, I originally thought Warriors, maybe was Dragons tho.

Here is another one regarding Burton.

View attachment 59206

In one of the comments I posted previously there was another user implying that you said Burton was being released early from Panther and that you had magically disappeared.
100% this was on the cards and I acknowledged this above.

Malla

Reaction score
The situation I'm referring to is when we first signed Baz and we extended Elliott, not the 2nd time when we released him and he joined the Raiders. It's 2-3 years ago.
I can't even remember the last time I chucked a shit.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where does this say it was a done deal like you claim I did mate? I said they were interested, and they were. I also acknowledged that he was on the outer, and he was.
You said cowboys and warriors are interested in Elliot and warriors are more likely. You didn’t say he signed with them but.
Re read my original post mate