News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t worry boys. He’ll be back for the prelim … guaranteed

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t worry boys. He’ll be back for the prelim … guaranteed
I hope your right…mainly cuz I want Canb to win…nothing to do with idiots continued success in the finals series…..
Come next season with the idiot at the noughts he will again fade into obscurity & insignificance like all noughts players…

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So Adam Elliott is GOING to the finals, just not actually playing.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why? You want to join the party?
No thanks.

Unlike some flops, I've got a moral compass... and know how to use it.

There's only 1 tool Elliot knows how to use. And it aint his brain, cause that shit do not exist.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard Elliott will be a late inclusion…. At your sister’s house.
So all this time you've defended elliot's behaviour and said he's learned from his mistakes, he's now cheating on Millie Boyle with JayBee's sister?

Thereby elliot is failing the character test again and justifying why Gus told him to piss off?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No thanks.

Unlike some flops, I've got a moral compass... and know how to use it.

There's only 1 tool Elliot knows how to use. And it aint his brain, cause that shit do not exist.
Adam is a Ken Stephen Medal winner who plays competitive chess and builds robots in the off season. Sounds like a smart bloke with a solid moral foundation to me.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So all this time you've defended elliot's behaviour and said he's learned from his mistakes, he's now cheating on Millie Boyle with JayBee's sister?

Thereby elliot is failing the character test again and justifying why Gus told him to piss off?
So quick to jump to conclusions. Who said Millie wasn't invited too? And I never said they were doing anything raunchy. That is your own assumption. As far as you know they might be going there to play bridge or canasta.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well played Sir!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So quick to jump to conclusions. Who said Millie wasn't invited too? And I never said they were doing anything raunchy. That is your own assumption. As far as you know they might be going there to play bridge or canasta.
Edit your posts, we all know what you insinuated. Even your deep subconscious knows the truth, elliot is a piece of garbage human.