Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He won’t except a train and trial offer, sign him on 3 year contract.. the bloke is a gun, he just made stupid choices when he was young.. who hasn’t.
Bloke was a gun.

Sign a guy on a 3 yr contract who hasn't played in 2 years? You can't be serious.

If he doesn't want a Train and trial contract he can go lay bricks for a living.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke was a gun.

Sign a guy on a 3 yr contract who hasn't played in 2 years? You can't be serious.

If he doesn't want a Train and trial contract he can go lay bricks for a living.
agreed. if there's an interest from both parties,
a train and trial contract is a good guide to see exactly where his body and mind is.
I'm ok for him to prove he still has it and shows a genuine remorse.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t forget the roosters were going hard for him too before he got done with roids

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

DISGRACED CENTRE ON BULLDOGS RADAR

Former Sharks centre Bronson Xerri may have found a club to call home when he’s set for his NRL return in 2024.

The 21-year-old hasn’t played a game of rugby league since 2019 after copping a four-year ban in 2020 for illegal testosterone usage.

Moreover the disgraced centre has recently hired new management, who are currently alerting NRL clubs that he will be ready to return very soon, with one club in particular taking notice.

Xerri is set to meet with new Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo about possibly joining the Belmore based side in 2024.

Whilst his on-field attributes are well known, Ciraldo is eager to see whether Xerri regrets the road he took off-field that eventually lead to his suspension.

Since his last game in the NRL the 21-year-old has stacked on a lot of size to his frame, questions arising whether he’ll still be as agile as he once was.

However his former sprint coach Roger Fabri is confident that he’ll return to his full speed by the time he returns back to the competition.

“You’re either born with speed or you’re not. Bronson was born with it,” Fabri told The Daily Telegraph.

“His body shape has changed but, if he really wants to get his speed back, I can guarantee we’ll make it happen.”

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

DISGRACED CENTRE ON BULLDOGS RADAR

Former Sharks centre Bronson Xerri may have found a club to call home when he’s set for his NRL return in 2024.

The 21-year-old hasn’t played a game of rugby league since 2019 after copping a four-year ban in 2020 for illegal testosterone usage.

Moreover the disgraced centre has recently hired new management, who are currently alerting NRL clubs that he will be ready to return very soon, with one club in particular taking notice.

Xerri is set to meet with new Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo about possibly joining the Belmore based side in 2024.

Whilst his on-field attributes are well known, Ciraldo is eager to see whether Xerri regrets the road he took off-field that eventually lead to his suspension.

Since his last game in the NRL the 21-year-old has stacked on a lot of size to his frame, questions arising whether he’ll still be as agile as he once was.

However his former sprint coach Roger Fabri is confident that he’ll return to his full speed by the time he returns back to the competition.

“You’re either born with speed or you’re not. Bronson was born with it,” Fabri told The Daily Telegraph.

“His body shape has changed but, if he really wants to get his speed back, I can guarantee we’ll make it happen.”
Believe it or not, an article is actually legit. We are actually interested in him.

If it falls through, it's the board worried about the clubs "image". Can't be worse than our loser "image" over the past 7-8 years.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark no.. we got skelton, schoupp, alamoti and Kiraz to try and fit Into two centre spots.. we so don't need him.
None are proven nrl centres, schoupp doesnt cut it for me, im hoping at least one of the other 3 could be a top flight centre.
I take him, with strings attached, this kid can play at nrl level consistently.
Im sick of us having rubbish backs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should absolutely be interested in him because we have fuck all backs coming through. Need to get him on a program now for next season although I'm sure the Roosters are already onto it..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fark no.. we got skelton, schoupp, alamoti and Kiraz to try and fit Into two centre spots.. we so don't need him.
We have a good problem next year, but if every player plays to potential, then we have to accommodate....

1. FB
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Skelton
5. JAC

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
None are proven nrl centres, schoupp doesnt cut it for me, im hoping at least one of the other 3 could be a top flight centre.
Ur not wrong but I'd rather we take the chance..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Skelton will be ready for sure, Alamoti HOPEFULLY will be ready in preseason, schoupp needs to go back to reserves, don't rate him at all.

But at least Skelton can move to the back row and Kiraz can move to the wing if needed

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well see how they go. We got some goodens..
I'd personally would give Ala another year in Reggies and play Skelton and Kiraz in the centres, but then he would probably leave for FG at another team.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sign him cheap for 3 years. Just incase he kills it in his first year back and demands big $. If he stuffs up contract ripped up simple