NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Cavs are stacked.. A starting 5 of Garland, Mitchell, Levert, Mobley and Allen is very impressive. They still have Love and Rubio on the bench. The East is loaded right now..
Okoro at the 3, LaVert off the bench imo

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Cavs are stacked.. A starting 5 of Garland, Mitchell, Levert, Mobley and Allen is very impressive. They still have Love and Rubio on the bench. The East is loaded right now..
Koby altman has done an outstanding job post LeBron era 2.0. Built the team the right way through the draft and smart trades that have allowed us to improve each year. Being able to add Mitchell is the cream on the top. Beasts in the east are back baby!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Man I thought the knicks had him I really did, that's a tough pill to swallow bro.
Unbelievable. Can’t wait to watch Julius Randle break down the team again this year.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jazz were asking way too much from the Knicks tbf, hopefully we make a play for the next superstar that is available or we could just officially rebuild with the young guys we have and our insane amount of draft picks.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Interesting to see if they even finish top 4. Nets, Bucks, Heat, Celtics & 76ers are all good teams.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting to see if they even finish top 4. Nets, Bucks, Heat, Celtics & 76ers are all good teams.
It'll be tough but they'll go close. They were top 6 in the East all of last season and only struggled once Rubio and Garland were hurt.

I love their roster. They've drafted well. Traded well.. And I think Bickerstaff is a good coach. They're hard to score against and have two great scoring guards.. Mobley will be a top 5 big in a few years. Allen is a great defender and lob threat. Levert can win 6th man of the year if he stays healthy. I reckon they'll lose 2nd round this year but in a year or two if they keep that team together and get some veterans, they can be a title contender.

Either way, the East is loaded because as well as those teams you listed, there's still Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta, Charlotte etc who are all solid and tough to beat.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It'll be tough but they'll go close. They were top 6 in the East all of last season and only struggled once Rubio and Garland were hurt.

I love their roster. They've drafted well. Traded well.. And I think Bickerstaff is a good coach. They're hard to score against and have two great scoring guards.. Mobley will be a top 5 big in a few years. Allen is a great defender and lob threat. Levert can win 6th man of the year if he stays healthy. I reckon they'll lose 2nd round this year but in a year or two if they keep that team together and get some veterans, they can be a title contender.

Either way, the East is loaded because as well as those teams you listed, there's still Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta, Charlotte etc who are all solid and tough to beat.
Mitchell needs to prove that he can do it in the playoffs. He wasn't able to lift his game for Utah.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mitchell needs to prove that he can do it in the playoffs. He wasn't able to lift his game for Utah.
He had a big playoffs in the bubble but went missing last year. To be fair, he had very little help around him so it made teams easy to double and triple him. In Cleveland, they have other scorers so he'll get easier looks.

One thing he needs to improve is his D though. But with Mobley and Allen there, they can cover for him well.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He had a big playoffs in the bubble but went missing last year. To be fair, he had very little help around him so it made teams easy to double and triple him. In Cleveland, they have other scorers so he'll get easier looks.

One thing he needs to improve is his D though. But with Mobley and Allen there, they can cover for him well.
He had good shooters around him in Utah.

Also the bubble was weird and I don't really count it. Way less pressure when there are no fans.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Really looking forward to watching the Wizards this year, bit odd but idc.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
will be in the states for a couple of weeks, will be there again next year for a month but wanted to just try a short trip after covid. so hoping to catch some magic games, including GS and Mavs (well luka)

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
will be in the states for a couple of weeks, will be there again next year for a month but wanted to just try a short trip after covid. so hoping to catch some magic games, including GS and Mavs (well luka)
Why would you put yourself through and go to Magic games?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
if they concede 20 points a game i think they'll be fine, but hey you're a knicks supporter so you're in no place to throw rocks
Still shit on the Magic every day of the week in everything.