Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would have to think Doorey and Topine are zero chance of being at the club next year if they aren't being selected at this point. Stimson must be a chance though

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I understand why you are saying that, I also find it difficult to understand if you believe the reports that it Was Ciraldo that brought him to the Panthers. I would have thought he would trust in his ability to get the best out of TPJ.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re TPJ - club have dropped him to NSW Cup to get him match fit, and be able to play more minutes.

As for the claims he slackens off he's "one of the first to arrive and last to leave".

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
after seeing this bench it clearly means Potter doesn't give a fuk anymore. Would love ciraldo to give Gus a call to give couple of those young nsw cup players a go with only 2 games left, surely ciraldo is watching all our games and our nsw cup games

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Re TPJ - club have dropped him to NSW Cup to get him match fit, and be able to play more minutes.

As for the claims he slackens off he's "one of the first to arrive and last to leave".
Match fit for the off season? Doesn't make sense bro. I've heard many sides to the story of TPJ. Posters like Malla and Twin Turbo paint a very different picture of his commitment to training etc. I've heard a very different perspective from people connected to TPJ but that can be bias so, who the fuck knows [emoji23] i just want to start challenging for comps again

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ahhhh TPJ
I called it months ago yet some of you suckers actually thought he was happy here and we were happy with him
I’ve find the posts tomorrow
He’s gone, he won’t be here next year
Lol this entire forum dropped to their knees in unison to suck him off when he dropped that cheap line about helping this club return to glory just a month or so ago. Hilarious

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not that put off by TPJ's absence as not only is our season dead and buried I'm not sure if he's still taking time to get over his injuries but so far the guy has been a dud purchase. Hopefully Ciraldo can bring him out of his shell.

I see it a lot with these Pacific Islander stars, many, not all, go through the grades and are much sought after having made a name for themselves only to then look for more money not only from other clubs but other codes, go on a go slow or say they're injured and rake in good money for doing very little.

I remember Lote Taqiri left Rugby League for Union for huge $$$$$, Karmichael Hunt switched 3 codes for more money before coming back to Rugby League. Solomon Haumono got sidetracked for the pleasure machine and SBW just did the bolt the other side of the world without notifying anyone.

Feel we might be better off just focusing on local or UK talent
Ignore those who are calling you racist. There’s plenty of merit in what you have stated and it isn’t racist whatsoever. @Nate DAWG in particular I’ve noticed is very quick to play the race card.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ignore those who are calling you racist. There’s plenty of merit in what you have stated and it isn’t racist whatsoever. @Nate DAWG in particular I’ve noticed is very quick to play the race card.
shut your mouth dickhead....i let racist shit go in here all the time.....BTW, i forgot you are the judge of what is racist and what is not - next time i will check with you before i say anything,,fkn flop

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
and Thommo sick too..We are going to have a tough afternoon against the Sharks
very long afternoon, id TPJ comes straight back for Thomson and take your pick on the stimson

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
very long afternoon, id TPJ comes straight back for Thomson and take your pick on the stimson
You oould think TPJ comes back in...Maybe Gus knew of Thommo's Covid yesterday and this was all a tactic to shake up TPJ!...Stimson is not a real loss though