Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not that put off by TPJ's absence as not only is our season dead and buried I'm not sure if he's still taking time to get over his injuries but so far the guy has been a dud purchase. Hopefully Ciraldo can bring him out of his shell.

I see it a lot with these Pacific Islander stars, many, not all, go through the grades and are much sought after having made a name for themselves only to then look for more money not only from other clubs but other codes, go on a go slow or say they're injured and rake in good money for doing very little.

I remember Lote Taqiri left Rugby League for Union for huge $$$$$, Karmichael Hunt switched 3 codes for more money before coming back to Rugby League. Solomon Haumono got sidetracked for the pleasure machine and SBW just did the bolt the other side of the world without notifying anyone.

Feel we might be better off just focusing on local or UK talent
TPJ was born in Ashfield bro - pretty local

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@Malla the pieces are falling into place ;)

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fekk potter didn’t get the gig full time if he thinks this is the best lineup and he keeps persevering with plodders.
Tpj on form deserves to get the flick but there are plenty who should have joined him - burns, stimpson, docker clay, Flanagan - would be a good start.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are right to be annoyed about the bench, however it is probably the best we have. A lot of the younger guys are just not NRL ready.
I know its a meaningless game, but you done destroy them by being belted.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he is injured than it doesnt matter if its first grade or NSW cup, he shouldn't be playing

If he is named in Cup, he has been DROPPED....Very simple
The real, juicy question is - "Was TPJ dropped by Gould or Potter?"

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tpj being dropped is a joke, why are we acting like we are a team that drops players in poor form when we have persevered with stimson and waddell all year and edwards the past 2 weeks has been woeful
Probably because they’re at least turning up with a positive attitude and putting in.

This is Gus’ best and most alpha manoeuvre so far and hopefully it fucks TPJ off out of the club.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Malla the pieces are falling into place ;)
Hopefully the pieces end up with us getting a half and FB. We were already light up front for next year, so if TPJ goes we also need another prop or two. I'm sure Gus has a plan, I would of loved to see TPJ in a stronger CC led team next year

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is TPJ named to start at lock in Reggies…?