Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pangai terrible today, so soft and useless. Hope Ciro can get him going. King again solid up front, actually thought Thommo pretty good first up

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Positives - Thommo had a good return, looked strong, we will need him at his best next season. Kiraz got some good grabs in the air. CC, Kikau, and Mahoney coming next season, and still room in the cap for hopefully 1 or 2 Max King style signings.
Negatives - just read the rest of this thread...

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clocked off for 2022 after the knights game.
Glad I was there to see out last possible win of 2022.

Que's in the rack boys and girls.
Bring on Ciraldo (coral dolphins as auto correct is calling him).
For 2023.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lowest winning score this round has been 26.
Every other winning side has scored over 40.

Sharks will probably continue that with Sea Eagles now, and Roosters should put a score on the Tigers.

Dragons and Titans and Knights vs Raiders might be lowest scoring games this week.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
* Avarillo 3 shit games in a row. Zero impact in attack Toia must be giving a go.
* Dogs must be the only team that have their gun players spending more time on the bench then on the field.
* why DID docker clay & JMK spend so so much time on the field together?
* Flannagsan offers hardly any impertus in attack. Easy to read, offers little direction when needed. To be a Top 8 team, need two gun players in 6 & 7.
* kiraz for all his good play, hearts himself down with bad defensive reads.
* JMK back to his Barrett style game performance. Little vision & slow service.
* Schoupp has shown in recent weeks he is not FG material. One dimension player & easy to defend.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god I stopped my kayo subscription last week. Couldn’t bear to have watched that shit show against of all teams the Eels.

I know they’re hard to beat at home but we obviously didn’t turn up to play as our season was over a few weeks back.

Hopefully there is a further clean out in the off season and Ciraldo fixes our defence.

Blood a few from reserve grade over the next few weeks as they’ll do a better job than what was dished up today.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's been pretty average most of the year. Hardly draws and passes. And that supposed lethal left foot step is yesterday's news.
I said this when people were jerking themselves silly over him talking about him being a million dollar half. He just doesn't approach the line like a ball player, he's either passing well before, running or kicking. He also plays too close to the sideline and that limits his passing options and pretty much always takes the fullback out the backs out of play.

Personally I think Burton is a fullback and if he didn't have his monster boot he probably would've been playing there by now.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because a few weeks ago that was working out for us. Teams are onto it now, but we haven't figured out that teams are onto it. We are now playing Potter-ball, which is back yourself and try anything.
Completely stupid and no respect for the ground gained.

We gain 50m on the first tackle and then give it straight back to the opposition. Which then results in a try against.I know the game was gone but still a stupid play.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute fucking garbage. That was our worst fucking game of the year by a long way. Potter is coaching his way out of an assistant role with this pathetic mess
I’d rather Madge than Potter tbh.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Absolute fucking garbage. That was our worst fucking game of the year by a long way. Potter is coaching his way out of an assistant role with this pathetic mess
Good. Surely everyone can see he is a fraud now.