Matty Johns Discusses Ciraldo Appointment

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Matty Johns did a function in my hometown which near his own hometown. Claims he is a man of the people and approachable. The function was 3 hours, $135 a ticket. It was hosted by an MC and matty was the "guest speaker". He sat at a table for about 45mins until the MC introduced him to speak, he spoke for an hour or so, seemed like he didn't want to be there, didn't mingle with anyone outside of the table he was at. A guy at my table asked him a question as he was walking past during an intermission and he couldn't have looked for an opportunity to leave the conversation quick enough.
Then during the second intermission he left the venue an hour early, no explanation and left the MC to make an excuse for it.
Lost value of his opinion after this experience, seems like it's all for the cameras and not genuine.
Might have got him on an off night but wasn't like he was out and I ran into him, it was a paid function.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matty Johns did a function in my hometown which near his own hometown. Claims he is a man of the people and approachable. The function was 3 hours, $135 a ticket. It was hosted by an MC and matty was the "guest speaker". He sat at a table for about 45mins until the MC introduced him to speak, he spoke for an hour or so, seemed like he didn't want to be there, didn't mingle with anyone outside of the table he was at. A guy at my table asked him a question as he was walking past during an intermission and he couldn't have looked for an opportunity to leave the conversation quick enough.
Then during the second intermission he left the venue an hour early, no explanation and left the MC to make an excuse for it.
Lost value of his opinion after this experience, seems like it's all for the cameras and not genuine.
Might have got him on an off night but wasn't like he was out and I ran into him, it was a paid function.
A couple of mates took me to the Matty Johns show at Fox studios which was pretty fun. They put you in a little theatre to watch the footy game and give you pizza and drinks before taking you in for the live show. Fletch is hilarious and so is Hindmarsh who both chatted with punters during and after the show, Johns couldnt leave quick enough..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's crazy how John's has built a successful media career. He's must've been just really tired from his busy schedule, the guy does morning shows, podcasts, Fox shows, etc. He wouldn't survive the woke era if his cronulla scandal happened today.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty shitty.

I guess all the jokes they make on his show about him being a massive tight arse are on the money. Seems to love regularly joking about earning more money all the time.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of mates took me to the Matty Johns show at Fox studios which was pretty fun. They put you in a little theatre to watch the footy game and give you pizza and drinks before taking you in for the live show. Fletch is hilarious and so is Hindmarsh who both chatted with punters during and after the show, Johns couldnt leave quick enough..
I love Fletcher, the guy could easily do stand up comedy if he wanted. He would have been one of those team mates you would love to have with you when out drinking.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is annoying and irritating as fuck

Out drinking you would smack him across the head with an empty schooner
Good luck with that mate, Fletch is a fairly big bloke.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another story of heard from multiple sources is Peter Fitzsimons from the Sydney Morning Herald & former Rugby Union international. Wants a hefty fee for any appearance even if for grass roots charity events. He would turn up disinterested & could not wait to leave quick enough

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another story of heard from multiple sources is Peter Fitzsimons from the Sydney Morning Herald & former Rugby Union international. Wants a hefty fee for any appearance even if for grass roots charity events. He would turn up disinterested & could not wait to leave quick enough
Does not surprise me at all, hanky head is so full of himself it’s not funny.