Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember JAC was coming to us to play fullback also? Don't believe that shit. We need a right centre and that's where he'll play.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decent player, not an absolute gun IMO.
Not worth the money he’d demand.
Schoupp, Alamoti, Skelton, Kiraz. and even that young Cronulla centre we just got, I’m happy with that coverage whilst we focus on a gun prop and a proper half.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ain’t a. Hands in hell of getting Suaali off Uncle Nick. They’ll keep Teddy, Manu and Suaali

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We ain’t a. Hands in hell of getting Suaali off Uncle Nick. They’ll keep Teddy, Manu and Suaali
If it came down to losing Tedesco or Sualii then you'd thank Tedesco for his services and let him go have his swan song with his beloved Tigers. Sualii is only 18 years of age and Tedesco is at the very back end of his career at 30 years of age.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sadly despite having high hopes, I’ve now seen enough of Averillo at fullback to know that he’s not a long term solution in that position. Best position would be a running 5/8 and since we’ve got Burton I’d say he’s surplus to requirements unless we can fashion him into a dynamic #14.

Bring Crichton to Belmore.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This potential signing is risky... Has no kicking game or ball playing skills from what I've seen, 100% at CTW

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Crichton
2. Kiraz
3. Alomati
4. Skelton
5. JAC
Looks good, but have my doubts over Crichton.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just get the deals done, when there is quality available or want a change with their position we need to move.

Suaali or Crighton IN either of those two would be excellent.

If not bring back Holltoya combo with Schoupptrich, Cotrich & Okunmore.

The top teams have at least 3 big guns in their backline. We have the Foxx and that is it.

Kiraz is the flavour of the month I get it he has done very well but we need more than him playing out of his skin.

Foxx & Kiraz are on fire but lets add two more x-factors to that and we enter the discussion with the current top teams.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chrichton is a great athlete and flashes occasional skill but he's far from the complete player you'd expect for paying the kind of money it'd take to sign him. Like others, I'm not convinced he'll make a great fullback as he's been solid but not spectacular most games when filling in there previously.

He's definitely talented. But 700-800k plus would be crazy money when he hasn't done anything to prove he's worth close to that, nor that he'll make a great fullback..

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not right if our whole spine is bought not bred. Doesn’t feel bulldogs-like

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My concern with Crichton is I've never seen him ballplay. Even Edwards is ahead of him (that said Edwards is very good).