Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Five years? That’s madness. Can’t wait for Crichton to be announced on an over-inflated contract and to flop at fullback. Good times.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do people care if it’s a five year deal? Does it really matter for a coach.
Yep it will be great headlines if he is another Barrett after 18 months when they all upon Potter again to right the ship & then pay out 3 1/2 years. IF & I say IF that happens, then the whole Board who put him in will be sacked.

Let's just see how good the NRL reputations really are.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least our defence will improve markedly

Excited by the signing now just need Gus and the club to announce it once and for all
Just remember we thought our attack would improve markedly under Barrett. We shall see!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm tipping they were kinda forced to coz shitkhunt Alexander blabbed it on Fox. Why else would they announce it on a Sunday arvo?
he told the penrith players this morning after training, so CC made it public. Ive know for weeks he was signed, told a few on here in private chats.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 58094

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce that Cameron Ciraldo has been appointed as NRL Head Coach for five (5) seasons, commencing in 2023.

As the Club continues to build for long-term sustained success, we are pleased Cameron shares the vision of ensuring our football programs are best-in-class.

With respect to Cameron and the Penrith Panthers, we will not be making any further comment until the end of the season.

We have to trust Gus on this decision..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got the most sought after coach and appears to get on with the younger generation so a massive coup for the club .

only concern is the length of the deal and Gus penchant for sacking coaches but other than that it is great news

this will help massively with recruitment and I also see dogs top 4 next year
I gather he has been assisting with recruiting already, but there must be only 2 or 3 spots left.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry your drug cheat dad didn’t get the job bro.

But just because Baz failed doesn’t guarantee Ciraldo will.
I wanted Potter. Never mix personal and professional affairs.

No there’s no guarantee he will fail but if he wants to sign Crichton to play fullback, I’m not taking it as a great sign. And five years is way too long.