Rumour McGuire Assistant Coach Done Deal?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If true, Gus is putting experience around a rookie in Ciraldo.....

I really hate these two signings if true
I'd be happy if CC brings Penriths defence over.

Reactions: TAS

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If all these rumours are true, the club will need to build a five story building to accomodate everyone.
Seems there is or will be a cast of thousands - love to know what they all do -Gould, Barry Ward, Peter Sharpe, Sandercock, DTT, Furner, Mason, Lamb, Millard, Singh - dont know who replaced Ferris

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems there is or will be a cast of thousands - love to know what they all do -Gould, Barry Ward, Peter Sharpe, Sandercock, DTT, Furner, Mason, Lamb, Millard, Singh - dont know who replaced Ferris
Count out Furner.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can you ask your source who was the Einstein who came up with hiring Madge? He hasn't done much since 2014 with a star studded Bunnies side.
Hmm…well Gus (despite what he says on Twitter), revels in intrigue of his creation. The grand illusionist who uses diversion to distract. Unless I missed something and Maguire is actually an announced done deal, the optics around Maguire kinda look wrong.

Too captain obvious to allow Gus ‘n Maguire to be seen talking in a popular Belmore cafe (Jobels wasn’t it?). I thinks something else is afoot and Gus sorted out his 2023 coach, much earlier this year prior to Baz departure . Could be wrong. We shall see when Gus says so!!!