Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chance he plays next week
Team is going straight from Bundy to NZ Monday morning
I think they just wanted to get him into camp with the boys for the week, Gus mentioned he will be trialed in other positions so I assume he will be back in reserve grade next week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warriors sit one win behind us that is absurd to think that warriors side who played today is practically equivalent to us. Actually puts into perspective how poor Barret really was has to be the worst coach we’ve ever had Potters highlighted that with our recent form we really reached rock bottom.

Whether Potter stays or goes he will be remembered as one of the most significant people we’ve had at our club and one of the only people who actually cared IMO. If things were different and Potter was coach from round 1 we would be sitting in 8th or 9th or even beyond biggest what IF.
Which is why I better be sitting at Mt smart stadium next Friday witnessing us out 30 on the warriors

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which is why I better be sitting at Mt smart stadium next Friday witnessing us out 30 on the warriors
Burton and JAC will tear that left edge and the way we spread the ball and offload will kill them.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
TPJ has to have a good game, usually turns it up against the cows but his form recently has been really poor.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo will have a hard one today. The amount of tries the cows score from the chip/bomb is concerning. Kick pressure a must, can’t wait for this one bitches.