News Former Bulldogs NRL star almost bled to DEATH when he punched a window

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is good news ffs. Hearing about our old duds imploding to new lows since leaving us isn’t negative towards our ‘now’

Go lay in the bath with a bag of barley sugar U old sad sack
Haha. Yeah my bad.. We should celebrate shit like this and the glory years. Carry on. Bump the Mad Monday thread with Elliott doing the helicopter while you're at it.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha. Yeah my bad.. We should celebrate shit like this and the glory years. Carry on. Bump the Mad Monday thread with Elliott doing the helicopter while you're at it.
Some subjects never grow old. We can always find time in our busy schedules to tip another bucket on Barrett, Elliott, Raelene, Des, and any number of bad actors from our past. We are the Kennel. It's what we do!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He was never a star who writes this trash

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah its pretty useful hearing some guy almost bled to death because his mate smashed his missus.
I actually agree on this with u Banana

Useless bit of journalism.. can only hope it happens to the person dishing this shit out so they can see how important it is that everybody needs to know about it.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due, their picture of Elliott has him in his current colours.
I actually respect the daily mail. They unquestionably go to the gutter for a lot of their stories but at least they retrieve facts from the gutter

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What absolute grubs of people Chiderhouse and Elliot must be..lowlifes..

ps..she’s pregnant again?? To another guy? Gosh..