Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

Malla

Reaction score
Why would hunt take $500k less than what he is on now and he's playing the best footy of his life?
He won't be getting anywhere near what he is on now at the Dragons.

750k max

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

750k max
There are a lot of clubs desperate for a quality 7. The Tits and Newcastle are both desperate for a 7 so I expect them to go all in for him. You may be right on his true market value but some clubs will pay overs for him. He'll probably get a $1M again

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In good form I know but assuming he wouldn't be available til 2024(when he turns 34)its crazy money really...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sullivan to the Dogs thing is being regurgitated IF he re-signs with the Queens.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

750k max
He'll get $900k - $1m bro.

Hunt will be Dally M player of the year for 2022 and was near the best rep player this year in the Origin series too. He has been the Dragons best player for many seasons and there'll be a few other teams vying for his services.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There are a lot of clubs desperate for a quality 7. The Tits and Newcastle are both desperate for a 7 so I expect them to go all in for him. You may be right on his true market value but some clubs will pay overs for him. He'll probably get a $1M again
He'a going to be 34 the season of his new deal, how much longer is he actually going to play?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'a going to be 34 the season of his new deal, how much longer is he actually going to play?
Whoa is that he old? He looks a lot younger than that. Must be his baby face

I don't know maybe he can squeeze out 2 more years. I can see a club being dumb enough to pay him what he wants even at that age. The Tits seem desperate and dumb enough to do it. This is the club that paid Fifita $1.2M a year so anything is possible

BTW, how are you feeling after the Reynolds tantrum yesterday. Are U OK?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Progression won’t be made with Flannagan even if he continues to improve he will never lead us to a premiership or top 4 for that matter. Rather give a 20 year old a shot simply because we’ve seen all Flanno has to offer and we need to take some of the load of Burton teams will begin to work us out and threat both sides of the field if what we need.

Sulivans worth a shot and if he doesn’t work out we hunt a top halfback for 24. We have nothing to loose regarding halfback ATM Flanagan sort of just fills the role that’s it.
I’d take Gus’s vision over urs. What’s with taking load of burto he seems to be loving it, Barrett was holding him back and creating the frustration

Malla

Reaction score
They may be desperate for a half but def dont have cap space to offer him 1+mil

Malla

Reaction score
True...unless they offload Fifita to the Dolphins
Hence why we should swoop in

I am sure 2015 still eats away at Hunt. He wants another opportunity to win a premiership and that's just not going to happen at Dragons, Titans or Newcastle. We are on the up. We will be contending for a premiership in 2024 at least. Come to the Dogs Benjamin.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whoa is that he old? He looks a lot younger than that. Must be his baby face

I don't know maybe he can squeeze out 2 more years. I can see a club being dumb enough to pay him what he wants even at that age. The Tits seem desperate and dumb enough to do it. This is the club that paid Fifita $1.2M a year so anything is possible

BTW, how are you feeling after the Reynolds tantrum yesterday. Are U OK?
He's probably fit enough to play as long as Smith imo and if he's still a top 5 halfback next season then I guess it's possible some club might throw a million his way depending the length of his deal. I'd love him here but I can't see it happening and it looks like we're going to keep investing in youth @ halfback.

I am okay, mostly. The news rattled me though, just turned on Kayo and they're like "BREAKING NEWS JOSH REYNOLDS SIGNING 1 YEAR DEAL WITH BULLDOGS". Very scary stuff.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell are we signing Hunt for $750K though? I'd love it but I can't see it happening. Any of the top halves, Hunt, Moses or Munster are going to be on $1M+
Don't worry mate according to some Flanno is going to be our $1m half soon.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They may be desperate for a half but def dont have cap space to offer him 1+mil
If the Knoughts fark off Klemmer and then they can easily afford $1m for Hunt.

They are already definitely losing Barnett, Hoy, Lee, Milford, Momoisea and Sue. Plus Crossland, Musgrove and Saulo are off contract. They have only signed Elliott and Hetherington.

Always a Bulldog

Malla

Reaction score
If the Knoughts fark off Klemmer and then they can easily afford $1m for Hunt.

They are already definitely losing Barnett, Hoy, Lee, Milford, Momoisea and Sue. Plus Crossland, Musgrove and Saulo are off contract. They have only signed Elliott and Hetherington.

Always a Bulldog
Ponga already getting a mil+.
can’t have 2 people on your books on a mil plus
Actually no the knights would definitely do something so stupid
You are right

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'll get $900k - $1m bro.

Hunt will be Dally M player of the year for 2022 and was near the best rep player this year in the Origin series too. He has been the Dragons best player for many seasons and there'll be a few other teams vying for his services.
I doubt that bro, he'll probably command the same as the other 2 recent halves in Townsend and Reynolds. Even though he is better he is also 2-3 years older. I reckon he'll be looking at a 800-850k depending on length of contract.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ponga already getting a mil+.
can’t have 2 people on your books on a mil plus
Actually no the knights would definitely do something so stupid
You are right
Like Manly? Tom Turbo & DCE.