Rumour Josh Reynolds

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here saying no.. who cares will be a good back up, bleeds blue, and strengthen the lower grades. Wouldn’t mind Josh and David klemmer back. 23 looking very interesting

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why are people here pissed off? If you think he'll be replacing Burton at #6 then LOL @ you. He can play a utility role. We've got a few players leaving.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know we say bring all these ex doggies to help juniours, some of them do and they dont do much tbh.

They just stand around the boys who are training, sometimes they will do a drill or 2.

Malla

Reaction score
Maybe this is a smoke screen or something for a bigger announcement today lol

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don't have any veteran halves on the roster so if he's being paid minimum to come back and play Reggie's and he around the squad to help with younger halves than its probably not a bad move from the club. He may play 1-2 games if we have injuries but doubt he will play much at all. Would have rather we tried to get foran back on a similar contract but he's chasing dollars at GC

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly feel like the media are hating how Gus is so quiet with announcements etc so they will keep making rumours so Gus gets harassed

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything he may be a bench hooker. I still remember that reserve grade GF where everyone in the opposition team wanted to fight him he was getting under their skin so bad.